Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
2 Corinthians 4: 1. Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2. But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9. Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10. Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

We are in a transition period for those in Christ.
It's not a new thing, as Paul says We are troubled on every side.
For all of us, I believe we face personal battles that are stronger than ever.
The Thread that was posted before this one is a example, the attacks are real.
Now more than I realized that the Shield of Faith, is our most needed weapon.

I cannot think of Bible verses that apply any better than 2nd Corinthians ch.4.
Those of us who can need to stand in the gap for the weaker ones.
For anyone who denies the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, I urge you to seek God's truth.
Without the Holy Spirit in full manifestation , and with a Spirit of rebellion working in your mind, you are going to be tried and will question your Faith in God.
I personally do not care what your Denomation teaches, I know what the Bible teaches and that is the foundation of our life.
Christians today remind me of Israel when they began to fall away, in the Book of Judges.
They never recovered, they were put in bondage and suffered for their idolatry.
They could not see the Messiah, or read the Scriptures that clearly foretold His coming.
Many missed God with us, and many to this Day hold on to their religion.
You may not like this Word of Faith Fourm, remember it's much better than what life will be without like believers.

Wake up and look around.

Ttalkkugjil

Social Pastor
Mar 6, 2019
Suwon
✟34,572.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
To be an apostle was Paul’s privilege, "Having this ministry, we don't become faint."

It was an act of God’s mercy which made him a Gospel minister. He'd received this ministry by God's gift. This sustained him amidst his duties' trials and kept him from becoming discouraged.

Heroism was Paul's key. His position didn't fill him with pride.

God's grace was his courage's fount.

Upvote 0

Pioneer3mm

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2018
North America
✟549,773.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Corinthians 4: 1. Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2. But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5. For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. 8. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9. Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10. Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

We are in a transition period for those in Christ.
It's not a new thing, as Paul says We are troubled on every side.
For all of us, I believe we face personal battles that are stronger than ever.
The Thread that was posted before this one is a example, the attacks are real.
Now more than I realized that the Shield of Faith, is our most needed weapon.

I cannot think of Bible verses that apply any better than 2nd Corinthians ch.4.
Those of us who can need to stand in the gap for the weaker ones.
For anyone who denies the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, I urge you to seek God's truth.
Without the Holy Spirit in full manifestation , and with a Spirit of rebellion working in your mind, you are going to be tried and will question your Faith in God.
I personally do not care what your Denomation teaches, I know what the Bible teaches and that is the foundation of our life.
Christians today remind me of Israel when they began to fall away, in the Book of Judges.
They never recovered, they were put in bondage and suffered for their idolatry.
They could not see the Messiah, or read the Scriptures that clearly foretold His coming.
Many missed God with us, and many to this Day hold on to their religion.
You may not like this Word of Faith Fourm, remember it's much better than what life will be without like believers.

Wake up and look around.

Good scripture/Bible passage and word of encouragement.
---
Philippians 3:14
My favorite verse
---
We are to press on..
- In the midst of challenges..

Blessings,

Reactions: now faith
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
To be an apostle was Paul’s privilege, "Having this ministry, we don't become faint."

It was an act of God’s mercy which made him a Gospel minister. He'd received this ministry by God's gift. This sustained him amidst his duties' trials and kept him from becoming discouraged.

Heroism was Paul's key. His position didn't fill him with pride.

God's grace was his courage's fount.

Paul is dead, I agree He was a great man of God.
Pauls Epistles were given by the inspiration of God, who is no respecter of Persons.
We use God's omnipresent Word to guide us in all truth.
The Holy Spirit, God the Father ,and Christ are one.
He the Holy Spirit convicts our hearts unto Salavation.
God has given us the fullness of His being on earth by manifesting in us in Spirit.
To receive the filling of of God in our lives we must be filled by He the Holy Spirit, who is was and will always be God with us.
Christ resides on the right hand of the Father, and we are to worship God in Spirit and in truth.
We are not left alone after Salvation.
Many people believe you recieve the fulness of God on Salvation.
We are not Heros God deserves all the Glory, we can do nothing yet with Christ we can do all things.
The evil being brought on in this World, requires we have all that God has given us for this dispensation.
We are comanded to be filled with The Baptism of fire in the Holy Spirit.
God does not use His Children if they will not walk in the Power given to them.
A lack of Faith certainly does not please God, a person may make it to Glory and have eternal life and will have the garment of salvation.

Acts 1: 5. For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence. 6. When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7. And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
I do my best even when tired to explain the meaning of my post ,it is not about Paul it is about putting on the whole armor of God and preaching the Gospel to a nation that is turning it's back on God.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Many, Teachers, Theologians , Preachers, and others have decided these must be the last days.
The study Prophetic verses counting days, and eventually come to a time line for God.
Four Blood moons surely the time is near they proclaim!
New World Order! Some will say is the sign.
The truth of God's Word says no man knows the time.
God, as well as His Word, is not under constraint of time.
Time is relative to man because man is limited by time.
There once was a time that no one had a thought about their dispensation.
In the days of Noah, God cleansed the earth from its abominations.

Looking at a history, we see many times that were evil.
All manner of things have happened to mankind that were abominations.
I'm sure the Christians from Pentecost to the dark ages, thought things could not get any worse.
We need to live in this time, and let go of our presumptuous belief that these are the last days.
We are useless to God because we do not speak out against the sin right before our eyes.
We allow the blood of millions of innocent babies to be spilled out every day.
And that's one example there are many more carnal deeds right in front of us.
Thousands of years ago it was the same.
Mankind worshiped false gods, they burned their children alive to please their idols.
All manner of perversion has been on earth even after the flood and after the atonement.

We are desensitized to this abomination due to a the logical presumption.
The sweet by and by, oh yes it is soon they say.
As if that thought process is a threat to the kingdom of darkness.
God's gonna throw them in the lake of fire He's gonna judge them.

So since Christ return is any moment, no need worry about those sinners.
Oh we wittness in upper middle income hoods alright, do our good deeds.

It's like charging Hell with a water pistol, I guess it looks good at our eulogies.
How many people in history thought to change the policies of their ruling bodies?
No new thing under the Sun.
Judgement will begin in the House of God.
Most think ok my names in the lambs book no worries!

Revelation 3: 2. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4. Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 5. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

You know.. your name has to be put in the book before it can be blotted out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0