UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Clinton can still lose unless she gets back in the saddle. She cannot bet on Trump being quite as bad as he was in the month or so after the convention. If she does poorly in the debates, the tide could turn. However, Trump is overconfident as to the debates, IMHO.
Looking at her labour day speech, the most glaring thing was her voice, and that cough. I cannot see that playing well in the debate.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looking at her labour day speech, the most glaring thing was her voice, and that cough. I cannot see that playing well in the debate.
You are, cough, cough, a very good cough, cough, hack... listener.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If trump wins he could owe victory to Hillarys cough.
cough.gif

Reactions: stamperben
Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
  • Friendly
Reactions: Oompa Loompa
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,427,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Arizona:

In the statewide poll of 704 likely voters, 35.1 percent said they supported Clinton while 33.5 percent said they supported Trump. With a margin of error plus or minus 3.3 percentage points, the race is a statistical dead heat with 22.9 percent of respondents saying they haven’t decided. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson had 6.9 percent support while Green Party candidate Jill Stein had 1.5 percent.

http://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2016/09/07/arizona-poll-clinton-trump-in-dead-heat/

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Arizona:

In the statewide poll of 704 likely voters, 35.1 percent said they supported Clinton while 33.5 percent said they supported Trump. With a margin of error plus or minus 3.3 percentage points, the race is a statistical dead heat with 22.9 percent of respondents saying they haven’t decided. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson had 6.9 percent support while Green Party candidate Jill Stein had 1.5 percent.

http://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2016/09/07/arizona-poll-clinton-trump-in-dead-heat/
That's a yuuuuge undecided number.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It will be interesting to see how the polls reflect the Hillary deplorable/pneumonia events.
I have heard now she has been told she has Parkinson's IF true this WILL force her out of the race since she would be unfit to be president. I have seen it in its latter stages and trust me it is NO joke.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,149,607.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I have heard now she has been told she has Parkinson's IF true this WILL force her out of the race since she would be unfit to be president. I have seen it in its latter stages and trust me it is NO joke.
Source? And is it the same source that claims Cruzs dad was involved in jfk?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Source? And is it the same source that claims Cruzs dad was involved in jfk?
This is why I said IF true. as for the second half if you need me to look up what it is like I will or you can just trust me that Parkinson's is NOT a game.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Using it to exploit emotional political points is a game.
IT is NOT a game, however. ANYONE who has seen it later on KNOWS this. I plan to very likely vote for Trump. HOWEVER, if it was flipped I would NOT vote for him I have seen it it is NOT pretty. Moreover, you can start losing your mind ( I mean in the sense that you fail to understand things that you mentally cannot funation not that you simply make poor decisions.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
IT is NOT a game, however. ANYONE who has seen it later on KNOWS this. I plan to very likely vote for Trump. HOWEVER, if it was flipped I would NOT vote for him I have seen it it is NOT pretty. Moreover, you can start losing your mind ( I mean in the sense that you fail to understand things that you mentally cannot funation not that you simply make poor decisions.
It's not about Parkinson's. It's about using the specter of it as an emotional tool to manipulate voters one way or another. That's the game the Trump campaign is playing.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.