Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Also an immigrant was caught shoplifting yesterday. Trump is looking more right every minute.

If you want to equate shoplifting with a rape epidemic that's your business.

• Agree
Reactions: zara<3
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
If you want to equate rape with a terrorist attack that's your business.

He never said there was a terrorist attack. He was referencing what was happening in Sweden due to their open border policy.

"You look at what’s happening in Germany. You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden … Sweden … who would believe this? Sweden, they took in large numbers, they are having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what’s happening Brussels, you look at what’s happening all over the world,” Trump said.

He did misspeak none-the-less. He should have said: "You look at what's happening every night in Sweden."

As to your point I'd say rape is pretty terrifying and when done on the grounds that woman is not a Muslim it certainly could qualify as terrorism no?

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Precisely. I once had a communist from Norway tell me that ISIS terror attacks should not be counted as Islamic terrorism because "ISIS is not Islamic." This is ultimately how the Left operates. They change words until the meaning fits whatever makes them emotionally comfortable.

lol, and when a christian commits an act or terrorism other christians claim the offenders are not true christians. you'll find that both the right and the left do this...please stop the childish digs at the left.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
lol, and when a christian commits an act or terrorism other christians claim the offenders are not true christians. you'll find that both the right and the left do this...please stop the childish digs at the left.

When there's hundreds of millions of "Christian terrorists" I'll entertain this discussion.

Until then you're grasping at straws.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
If you want to equate rape with a terrorist attack that's your business.
I do equate rape to a terrorist attack,when it is done in the name of islam over and over.
They have a way of surrounding the victim and multiple attackers do the rape while other keep them hidden from camera.
This equates to systematic terror.

• Agree
Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
And yet the Swedes disagree. I know who I believe understands their country better.

Do they? Because their nationalist party is surging right now.

The media told us that Americans disagreed with Trump, too. We saw how that turned out.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Percentage wise, Sweden has very few evangelical Christians, and I believe that 80% are atheist or agnostic. Without the worship of the Living God, people will worship and serve false gods, and they will also become susceptible to lies without His truth. In other words, the godless vacuum in much of the western world is being filled.

My prediction is that the people of Sweden, Germany and France et al, will be back in churches and praying, but it will be after their countries have been decimated by jihadists, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yep, remember this America
2E6A506C00000578-3317978-image-a-1_1447459158450.jpg

For those who were against the Trump ban, that was not a ban anyway

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Percentage wise, Sweden has very few evangelical Christians, and I believe that 80% are atheist or agnostic. Without the worship of the Living God, people will worship and serve false gods, and they will also become susceptible to lies without His truth. In other words, the godless vacuum in much of the western world is being filled.

My prediction is that the people of Sweden, Germany and France et al, will be back in churches and praying, but it will be after their countries have been decimated by jihadists, unfortunately.

I can not understand their passively allowing their way of life ,to be ripped violently away.
Even Pagans or Atheist have the basic instinct of self preservation.
All they need do is gain control back in their life by force.
Refuse to be abused and form coalitions that will remove or control the refugees.
Why would anyone allow foreign refugees to violently break the law of their land?
It is baffling.

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I can not understand their passively allowing their way of life ,to be ripped violently away.
Even Pagans or Atheist have the basic instinct of self preservation.
All they need do is gain control back in their life by force.
Refuse to be abused and form coalitions that will remove or control the refugees.
Why would anyone allow foreign refugees to violently break the law of their land?
It is baffling.
Maybe the big government model of the nanny state leaves people in a state of passive trust

Upvote 0