Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
The truth is something did happen Friday night in Sweden. Something which mainstream organizations go to great lengths to ensure you don’t know about. Through their non-stop production of fake news they are attempting to obscure the truth: President Trump was right about Sweden:

Full article.

--------------

swedengraph.jpg

I find it interesting how the left rallies about rape culture at every turn. From the work place to the college campus they'd like us to believe that there is a legion of men just looking for opportunities to assault women. Yet when that exact culture is demonstrated in places like the United Arab Emirates or northern Europe they are silent.

Trump was right about Sweden. France, Belgium and Germany too. We have to stop this insanity before it reaches a point of no return.

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
they act like if it is not organized by members of ISIS in Syria and then carried out in Europe or the USA then it does not really "count"

like those murdered are not any less dead
like those raped are any less violated

no no no, do not point out the crime stats
you might hurt someones feelings

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
they act like if it is not organized by members of ISIS in Syria and then carried out in Europe or the USA then it does not really "count"

like those murdered are not any less dead
like those raped are any less violated

no no no, do not point out the crime stats
you might hurt someones feelings

Precisely. I once had a communist from Norway tell me that ISIS terror attacks should not be counted as Islamic terrorism because "ISIS is not Islamic." This is ultimately how the Left operates. They change words until the meaning fits whatever makes them emotionally comfortable. They do the same with facts, statistics, et al.

Even the far-right in Europe is not exempt from this. The FN in France (who I have supported) tend to refer to ISIS as "Daesh" because they refuse to link Islamism to the tenets of the Islamic State.

This is why Trump has been so refreshing. Sometimes all it takes to move a people forward is the fortitude to speak the truth.

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I hope this is not politely said,but here go's.
Germany, France,England,and others allowed this invasion,now they need to fix it.

I was blasted on Facebook by a lady who knee jerked over my saying if the French Government will not help the people need to form a coalition.
She said I am lucky I'm not a Migrant!
This was after a video of houses being overun and a Woman pleading for help due to 3000 immigrants dumped into their small village.

I realise that our liberalism if not defeated would let America be in Kaos as well.
My hope for Europe is the people rise up against this evil their goverment has opened the door for.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
  • Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, for starters, you do realize that Calais is not in Sweden where the Neo-Nazi attacked a refugee center? Secondly, the Sun is a tabloid. Like the National Enquirer. Sure, it's a better source than anything with nationalist in the title but still.

And surely you realize that the migrants in Sweden are the same in Calais which are the same in Brussels which are the same rampaging across Germany?

I can give you dozens of sources. Of course none of them are Swedish state media. I wonder why that is?

As for nationalism I'd recommend you get used to it. We're here to stay.

Reactions: jimmyjimmy
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, for starters, you do realize that Calais is not in Sweden where the Neo-Nazi attacked? Secondly, the Sun is a tabloid. Like the National Enquirer. Sure, it's a better source than anything with nationalist in the title but still.

Still what? The National Enquirer's record for accuracy is actually pretty good. Better than MSM, considering that it has faces the very real risk of facing defamation suits when it gets things wrong...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
For as long as I have been on CF, these statistics on Sweden have been ignored for as long as I have been posting them.
But the MSM will cover whatever Trump says if for no other reason than to make him look a fool.
And by doing so, the rape jihad is becoming exposed for a wider larger audience.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin Ambrose
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think Sweden is yet another nation that is showing signs of a growing right wing nationalism. Did some looking around and found this particularly disturbing:

The story is more complicated than just white racist Christians attacking Muslim immigrants. Jews in Sweden say they are being attacked, too. A recent documentary on Swedish television showed a reporter walking down the street wearing a yarmulke, as a hidden camera filmed bystanders shouting insults and threats.

And in many cases, the people attacking Jews are Muslim immigrants.

"Almost exclusively, they have some sort of background in the Middle East," says Aron Verstandig, a leader in Stockholm's Jewish community. (Sweden's Immigrant Influx Unleashes A Backlash, NPR)
I don't know that Trump is right exactly, I think he made a good point. Globalism is receding and nationalism is on the rise. We have seen the effects of open boarders bother here and in Europe and the tide is turning. We had better get over the sound bites quickly because this trend isn't something that is isolated. Trump made a small error in his statement, easily corrected. When are people going to start realizing Trump has tapped into a rising right wing nationalism?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Since someone referenced the video:

Anti-Semitism is rampant in France and across Europe but it's not coming from the Right Wing.

Ultimately these stories teach a valuable lesson: a nation without borders is not a nation at all.

Upvote 0