• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

President Trump, Cyrus prophecies and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin?

Discussion in 'Messianic Judaism' started by DennisTate, Oct 14, 2017.

1. No....

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes..

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. I am not sure.... but I refuse to rule out that as a possibility.

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+959
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution

Torah DID NOT strike Yeshua down!!!!

Too many, FAR TOO MANY conflate the Law of sin and death with Torah. THEY ARE DIFFERENT THINGS.

You do not know what the Torah is if you think it struck Messiah down. John tells us plainly that "THE WORD" became FLESH. The NT was not a canonized text when John wrote this. It is almost certain that it was written before the destruction of the temple since there is no mention of a FULFILLED prophecy by Yeshua concerning the temple. That would then mean that the only WORD was the Tanakh and more specifically the TORAH. Yeshua himself makes this allusion when he says that "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." Do an OT word study on those three things and you quickly discover that ALL are attributes of the TORAH (Law)

2. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+959
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Yet, Adam and Eve engaged in the sacrificial system, Noah knew what animals were clean and unclean. Abraham according to YVHV speaking to Issac said that Abraham obeyed "My laws, statutes, decrees, and commandments. " While we know for certain that the Torah was given to Moche directly from Adonai there are ample hints that some form of Torah existed before the flood and was likely passed down by Seth to Abraham.

3. dfw69

dfw69 Senior Veteran

+724
    Christian
    Married
    Ok so Moses striking the rock is a picture of Moses striking Torah ?

4. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+959
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    It's Moses disobeying YVHV.

5. dfw69

dfw69 Senior Veteran

+724
    Christian
    Married
    Not the first time ...the first time he was commanded and obeyed to strike Torah .

It was the second time that he disobeyed and struck Torah ...rather than speak to Torah for water

What does that mean?

6. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+959
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    5And why have you made us come up out of Egypt to bring us to this evil place? It is no place for grain or figs or vines or pomegranates, and there is no water to drink.”6Then Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly to the entrance of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces. And the glory of the LORD appeared to them, 7and the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,8“Take the staff, and assemble the congregation, you and Aaron your brother, and tell the rock before their eyes to yield its water. So you shall bring water out of the rock for them and give drink to the congregation and their cattle.” 9And Moses took the staff from before the LORD, as he commanded him.

Moses Strikes the Rock

10Then Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock, and he said to them, “Hear now, you rebels: shall we bring water for you out of this rock?” 11And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, and water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock.12And the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, “Because you did not believe in me, to uphold me as holy in the eyes of the people of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this assembly into the land that I have given them.”

I see nowhere, where YVHV told Moses to strike the rock.

7. dfw69

dfw69 Senior Veteran

+724
    Christian
    Married
    Exodus 17:6

8. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,408
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Very interesting indeed!

So how would your idea fit with the prediction of a Christian Political Cyrus as given by a man from Uganda who did seem to have some insight into how Isaiah chapter 45 would be fulfilled in our time period.

I quote him here in post #1:

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

9. visionary

visionary Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I. Supporter

+6,274
    Messianic
    The Trump economy has taken 2.2 million people off food stamps. The numbers are down to an 8-year low...Unemployment, 3.8%, a generational low. Black and Hispanic unemployment rates at all-time lows

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. DennisTate

+1,408
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    A significant turning toward G-d....
    as opposed to turning toward whoever it was that President Obama and Hillary were turning toward.....
    results in blessings!

11. DennisTate

+1,408
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Just so you know.... I heard in a recent Mark Taylor interview that China has already stopped using the USA petro dollar to purchase oil..... and is now using one of their own Chinese currencies............. Gracias a Dios that Mr. Donald Trump is President considering how serious that could be if Hillary was in charge!

12. visionary

+6,274
    Messianic
    https://www.aljazeera.com/programme...tro-yuan-dollar-hegemony-180331091248813.html Shanghai is reportedly taking the first steps to pay for imported oil in renminbi, or yuan, instead of the US dollar.

13. BukiRob

BukiRob Newbie

+959
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    GDP came in at 4.1% Wage growth is now at 2.8% Europe is now lowing its tarriffs and is in agreement to have FAIR trade with the US. Nafta is getting reworked with both Mexico and Canada. China WILL end up making a deal with Trump and the administration.

Trumps end game is going to make the USA as strong as it was going into the 1950's He is signalling that he is going to change the Federal Reserve back to what it was orginailly, where the Secretary of the Treasury is the chairman and the fed goveners are appointed by the President so that the countries monitary and economic plocies are working together insteaf of working against the president like it is now.

The trade deficiets will evaporate rather quickly with fair and free trade. If over the 2 terms of trump and hopefully 2 terms of pence happen the massive debt the US has will rapidly shrink by just maintaining a 3%GDP if he can get congress to do REAL cuts (not what congress calls cuts) then the US will be an economic giant that has no global equal

• List
  14. DennisTate

+1,408
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I so thank you for this link Visionary! I already shared it in several related discussions that I have going in other forums.

You have heard this interview haven't you? (A dream of a Hurricane of USA one dollar bills is explained around the 17 minute mark in this).

15. visionary

+6,274
    Messianic
    Excerpt:

"A new survey found that an overwhelming percentage of Orthodox Jews support President Donald Trump.

According to the poll, which was commissioned by the US-based haredi Ami Magazine, 91% of American Orthodox Jews gave Trump a "Satisfactory" or "Very Satisfactory" rating. Only 8.4% said that they were unhappy with the president's performance."https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/250068

• List
  16. DennisTate

+1,408
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

I read an idea just this morning that may make the Trump Presidency more understandable.

Adam Knapp
    October 5 at 11:08 AM

17. visionary

+6,274
    Messianic
    I am glad trump is the man in the breach giving us repreve.

18. DennisTate

+1,408
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Yes..... so am I!

19. fat wee robin

fat wee robin Newbie

+826
    France
    Christian
    Private
    On espere ,but maybe hoping too soon. He certainly has protection from the Holy Spirit for some years .:idea:

20. fat wee robin

fat wee robin Newbie

+826
    France
    Christian
    Private
    May I ask what does 'repreve', mean ?