President Trump, Cyrus prophecies and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin?

Is it possible for President Trump to be a modern Cyrus?

• No....

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Yes..

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am not sure.... but I refuse to rule out that as a possibility.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
At a rally in Alabama in 2015, Mr. Trump suggested that he had benefited from the Saudis in his residential business, saying: “Saudi Arabia — and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”
Trump’s Business Ties to Middle East Precede Him

But Trump and Kushner also like doing business with institutions in Israel.
Trump’s Business Ties to Middle East Precede Him

As long as wealthy people are elected to the White House, one cannot get away from financial global affiliations, and some of them a shady to say the least.

Of course...... but President Trump tends to get along with a somewhat different group of wealthy Saudi leaders than former President Bush might hang around with.

I believe that President Trump will adopt policies that set in motion a massive increase in the valuation of land in rural areas of America.

Many Saudi Arabian investors may be extremely interested in how this could work out... .and could be quite helpful. Other Saudi investors...... not so much!

Are land prices in countryside about to rise and rise?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe that President Trump will adopt policies that set in motion a massive increase in the valuation of land in rural areas of America.
Personally I would not want land values in rural America to increase. It is hard enough for young people to live where they were raised without pricing them out of the land market. We have already experienced some of this where I live.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Personally I would not want land values in rural America to increase. It is hard enough for young people to live where they were raised without pricing them out of the land market. We have already experienced some of this where I live.

True...... the trend that Pastor David Wilkerson wrote about in his book has a down side to it............
but this could be a part of a general improvement in the USA economy that puts a value on human life........ and on the assets that can sustain and improve and even save human life..... that is much higher than in the past.

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.
Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and
nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it
all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by
people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of
becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.
Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to
all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What do you mean ?

I do not see how the fall of the "petro-dollar" will convince Trump or (especially) Putin to sponsor / support the building of a third temple.

Why would *they* do it?

Of equal significance is the fact that their personal support doesn't matter. Not even Putin is as autocratic as was Cyrus. They have the money to contribute, but if you just want a rich person to do it you might as well appeal to a rich person who is not a national leader.

About seventy percent of the money supply for the entire earth is held in USA dollars.

There are over twenty off the scale wealthy people in Russia who might not like it one bit if President Putin were to cooperate with George Soros and some other leaders in a plan to devalue the USA dollar.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I still don't see what would make Trump or Putin ideologically support, or monetarily sponsor, a Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

Matthew Fox Ph. D. has stated that in our economy with machines replacing so many of us so quickly...... so ART in some form or another may be one of the only ways to give people some sort of meaningful job or career to do.

What Pastor Shane Warren saw about political leaders going to CHURCHES.... to get answers to problems that they cannot figure out.........
to some degree could fit with something that I proposed a few years ago here:

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I still don't see what would make Trump or Putin ideologically support, or monetarily sponsor, a Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

An amazingly insightful writing from a man from Uganda may help to make this clear.

I first read this five or six years ago. I began this thread a little over five years ago:

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Post #1 is laughable. Thanks for the smiles.

I am glad to give you a laugh.....
G-d is the greatest comedic genius in the universe / Multiverse and
certainly the idea of taking a political leader by the right hand........
who does not even know G-d very well at all........
has considerable comedic value.

Isaiah 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Isa 45:4

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isa 45:5

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He is out to stop the One World Order as be George Soros. As Mitt Romney stated, “Affirmation of the #ParisAgreement is not only about the climate: It is also about America remaining the global leader.”

Until this point, there have been largely two schools of thought as to how nations should approach the world. There is the Realism school, which basically assumes that every country will be motivated by -- and act on -- base interests of military power and the accumulation of resources. In the Realism school, international politics is a zero-sum game: Either my country controls that oil field or island, or it doesn’t.

Trump is all for individual nations to rule themselves, and not be globally controlled as the New World Order wants. President Trump is dismantling the liberal world order.

An online friend of mine, in my opinion, has ideas that could greatly assist President Donald J. Trump to fulfill his Cyrus mantle..... and the Jubilee........
Please pray for this man......

MMT proponent Chris Brown for DNC national leader to face President Trump in 2020.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No, taxpayers dollars should not be used to build a temple in Israel.

I personally see no need for any US taxpayer dollars for this.........
but some political support for freedom of religion for Israeli Jews.......
that will be necessary........ but the blessings that America will tap into for giving that support will be astonishing.

I just noticed that I first shared the following message on September 30, 2010:

September 30, 2010
SHARING A NEW PROPHECY ON THE IMPENDING REBUILDING OF THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM & UNITY OF THE CHURCH

The following message from Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred of Uganda has profoundly encouraged me!

Eporu Ronald Alfred
Kakira Deliverance Church,
Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,

First and foremost, I would like to share with you four rules that constitute a bench-mark for identifying a true prophet before I can proceed to share with you the prophetic letter;

1. He has to be born of water and born of the Holy Spirit as required by Jesus in John chapter 3.

2. He has to be bearing the fruit of the Holy Spirit as described by Paul in Galatians 5: 19-23. Jesus himself said that you will know them by their fruits in Mathew 5:17-20; Luke 6:43-44.

3. His message should be consistent with the whole Bible. His message should never contradict any scripture nor contradict the law and the prophets. Jesus himself said that he never came to do away with the law and the prophets but rather came to fulfill them.

4. His prophecies/predictions have to come true. Deuteronomy 18:20-22.
I subscribe to all the four rules stated above.

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorized the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfillment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honor of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfill her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state temple/church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time upside down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

This message was being promoted even before Mr. Mark Taylor was shown things about this.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
He is out to stop the One World Order as be George Soros. As Mitt Romney stated, “Affirmation of the #ParisAgreement is not only about the climate: It is also about America remaining the global leader.”

Until this point, there have been largely two schools of thought as to how nations should approach the world. There is the Realism school, which basically assumes that every country will be motivated by -- and act on -- base interests of military power and the accumulation of resources. In the Realism school, international politics is a zero-sum game: Either my country controls that oil field or island, or it doesn’t.

Trump is all for individual nations to rule themselves, and not be globally controlled as the New World Order wants. President Trump is dismantling the liberal world order.
Wish it were true .

Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I voted 'No', because we need to ascertain, clearly, who is behind what the world is seeing as of G_d. Hasatan can do some pretty good work, by our standards, to ingratiate himself into our hearts. I think the judges are still very much out and debating on this issue.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I voted 'No', because we need to ascertain, clearly, who is behind what the world is seeing as of G_d. Hasatan can do some pretty good work, by our standards, to ingratiate himself into our hearts. I think the judges are still very much out and debating on this issue.

These verses seem to be relevant.

Malachi 2:4

And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts."

Jeremiah 31:35

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:

If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Cyrus made Babylon more splendid than ever. If we continue with this idea that Trump is Cyrus, then Obama or Hillary must be Nebo, and the Jews will get to return to Israel to build the temple.

Why would Obama or Hillary Clinton equate to the god Nebo ?

Cyrus' relationship to the god Nebo in no way mirrors Trump's relationship to either of these persons.

Nor do I see why Obama, much less Hillary who never was president, "must" equate to Nebuchadnezzar (assuming you even meant that.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
About seventy percent of the money supply for the entire earth is held in USA dollars.

There are over twenty off the scale wealthy people in Russia who might not like it one bit if President Putin were to cooperate with George Soros and some other leaders in a plan to devalue the USA dollar.

Putin doesn't like Soros much...

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Trump isn't particularly religious, and Putin is anti-religious.

I don't think they would support something they do not benefit from nor believe in.
Hmmm not sure I agree with you at all.

Mike Pence is a sincere born again believer. I have heard and seen videos from various Christian leaders that Trump was led to Messiah (and he received him!) Shortly before or during the beginning of his campaign to become president. Frankly, I want NOTHING to do with religious people in the WH. I want a BELIEVER. I think that anyone who believes that G-d does not have his hand on Trump and is guiding him is well, blind.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm not sure I agree with you at all.

Mike Pence is a sincere born again believer. I have heard and seen videos from various Christian leaders that Trump was led to Messiah (and he received him!) Shortly before or during the beginning of his campaign to become president. Frankly, I want NOTHING to do with religious people in the WH. I want a BELIEVER. I think that anyone who believes that G-d does not have his hand on Trump and is guiding him is well, blind.

What exactly are you disputing? Whether Trump is or is not religious, whether Putin is or is not anti-religious, or whether they will BOTH sponsor the building of the third temple as OP desires?

Since you focus on the first point alone, the least relevant point, I will assume that is your only concern, and since that is your only concern, this is an entirely meaningless exchange.

Mike Pence is not the President. Indeed, VPs are chosen to appeal to the people the Presidential candidate does not appeal to, thus solidifying the fact that Trump is not the "Evangelical candidate" - if he was, he wouldn't need to chose Pence to compensate for this lack.

(Incidentally, George W. Bush, projecting a very Christian image, did not choose a "Evangelical VP", because GWB already appealed to Evangelicals)

ALL American Presidents claim to be Christian. Trump is obviously not a particularly religious Christian, if you think he is then I can't help you.

The more critical issue is whether or not you're concerned with that, when the real question is whether his - and Putin's - religiosity (which is clearly little to non-existent) is enough to make them sponsor the building of the 3rd temple. I assume they'd have to use their private funds for this, so the fact that they are both currently presidents is apparently irrelevant to OP.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What exactly are you disputing? Whether Trump is or is not religious, whether Putin is or is not anti-religious, or whether they will BOTH sponsor the building of the third temple as OP desires?

Since you focus on the first point alone, the least relevant point, I will assume that is your only concern, and since that is your only concern, this is an entirely meaningless exchange.

Mike Pence is not the President. Indeed, VPs are chosen to appeal to the people the Presidential candidate does not appeal to, thus solidifying the fact that Trump is not the "Evangelical candidate" - if he was, he wouldn't need to chose Pence to compensate for this lack.

(Incidentally, George W. Bush, projecting a very Christian image, did not choose a "Evangelical VP", because GWB already appealed to Evangelicals)

ALL American Presidents claim to be Christian. Trump is obviously not a particularly religious Christian, if you think he is then I can't help you.

The more critical issue is whether or not you're concerned with that, when the real question is whether his - and Putin's - religiosity (which is clearly little to non-existent) is enough to make them sponsor the building of the 3rd temple. I assume they'd have to use their private funds for this, so the fact that they are both currently presidents is apparently irrelevant to OP.

The fact that you seem to belittle the likelihood that Trump is a newly converted believer as being "the least relevant point" Says all I need to know concerning where you are coming from.

Upvote 0