Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
When he speaks off the cuff, he does so in racist dog whistles .

As I said before "17 times denounced racism? ... ok how about 18 times?.... 18 times? ... how about 19?".

That sort of subjective evaluation is never satisfied with the history of it. I personally find Ben Caron's summary of it - very enlightening.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Enrique Tarrio, National Chairman of the Proud Boys, on stage during a Trump Rally in Florida 2019!

Tarrio currently serves as Florida state director of the political support group Latinos for Trump and had also been a congressional Republican candidate!

As I understand it - there are no racist claims made by the "proud boys" .. aside from showing that "they exist" -- did someone find their organization claiming to be racist?

Did Trump sign up as a member of the "Proud Boys"??

Are there facts to discuss other than "They exist"??

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
The truth is out there, no matter how much you and (fake) Fox News pretend it isn't. If he's not a racist why has the country, under Trump, become so race- and violence-oriented?

That's also what everyone was saying under Obama during the Baltimore riots and Ferguson riots ... I don't think that popular complaints by their opposition are the measure of fact... rather actual facts are needed.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
He's only got himself to blame tho when he hems and haws over the question in front of his biggest broadcast audience ever. Makes you wonder whats going on in that head of his.

In the actual transcript - they say will you condemn racism and he immediately said 'sure' and even gets to "What names would you like me to call them".. so that's 18 times.

But then he instantly pointed out that Biden simply "refused" to answer whether he condemned the riots, antifa, etc -- "by contrast".

Wallace simply let that drop and circled back trying to get condemnation of racism number 19...

I suspect that Wallace had some number like 21, or 22 and then that would get to his target amount. Which is fine with me - the more times to say racism is bad the better -- but not when it is used as a shield for someone not condemning the violent groups that have been wrecking a few American cities this year.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Your link said the President did this "In 1973, Trump and his company Trump Management were sued by the Department of Justice for housing discrimination against African-American renters; he settled the suit, entering into a consent decree to end the practices without admitting wrongdoing"

Trump did not become a republican until 1987... It could be that his 1973 experience taught him that he needed to be a Republican. Who knows??

"In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," which might explain why your link to that Sept 2020 wikipedia article did not find some article in 2004 going after Trump.

Upvote 0