Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ya'll are just trying to play "gotcha!" here. I know, I know. Typical liberals can't let an opportunity to attack go to waste.

I just read about this for the 1st time on a conservative site so it's not just liberals who were talking about it. In another thread 1 of the most conservative pro-Trump fellows around here posted an old article about how Obama had embarrassed the country by giving the Queen an iPod. Right beside that old article, is 1 about what we're talking about right here.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sounds like we can extend some mercy and grace to him OR join the secular masses and knit pick.

Thank you Trump to all you do!!!

Yeah, like all the mercy and grace he's extended to all those people: Mexicans...the handicapped...women...Puerto Ricans.

But back to the topic at hand: I really just think this shows how cynically Trump treats things like "patriotism" (as he defines it, of course). He cares about respect for the flag as long as he can ignite a cultural war over "uppity" black NFL players kneeling. Besides that, he probably doesn't care.
Ringo

Upvote 0