stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Christian only? Others of us don't need to prepare for disaster?

I'd like to contribute to a thread on homebrew. I'd like to know about generators. Purifying water is only a christian concern? Non-christians are the only ones to live off-grid?

Besides, I thought that if tribulation occurs christians were already covered under blood, or faith or something.

Reactions: Rajni

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Please start a thread in the Member Services Center -- as this is the proper place to discuss any suggestions or concerns. Thank you!
Glad to see this was noticed. I thought it might be nice for others who may not profess a specific religion to be able to have some input.

Upvote 0

Poster0

Aug 20, 2015
✟13,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Besides, I thought that if tribulation occurs christians were already covered under blood, or faith or something.

The scriptures teach us that work is good, its spiritual. Faith isnt about sitting around doing nothing because God gave us work to do. Faith is about being content and trusting God in all circumstances, and its about helping each other. God wants us to work and to practice loving each other. I hope that answers you question. Maybe you could start a preppers thread or talk to staff about about a preppers forum in a non Christian area.

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Christian only? Others of us don't need to prepare for disaster?

I'd like to contribute to a thread on homebrew. I'd like to know about generators. Purifying water is only a christian concern? Non-christians are the only ones to live off-grid?

Hehe, maybe it's time you think of asking forgiveness. I have no worries and you sound nervous :tongueclosed:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums