Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been working on a film script, getting the story all together and fixing things like spelling mistakes, and I'm wondering about how to best prepare it to present to people at a film festival.

One thing I mean is that if I have a printed version of it with me, then is there any kind of folder or binder that it should be in when it's presented? And there may be other issues that I'm not even aware that I should ask about.

AMOG

Jul 29, 2007
✟17,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely there is a very strict format you are expected to abide by. It is easy to find samples online. There are also form books out there that answer evey concievable question. Most festivl
Als these days prefer pdf submissions over physical ones. Any good screenwriting software can export your script in pdf form. You should be using the industry standard, Final Draft software or Movie Magic screenwriting". If you cant afford one of these look into celtx. Bottom line is that if it is not formated exactly correctly, you wont be considered by any festival or potential buyer. Its a harsh rule but absolutely necessary when you understand how the script has to work with other production software such as Studio Binder.

Upvote 0