Prepare for your spouse to Return

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
"No longer will they call you Deserted, or name your land Desolate. But you will be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; for the LORD will take delight in you, and your land will be married." Isaiah 62:4

Prepare for your spouse's return home. Your prodigal spouse will also have a day that they will finally surrender to the Lord's voice of being obedient and come back home to their marriage.

"When he came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my father's
hired men have food to spare, and here I am starving to death!
I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father,
I have sinned against heaven and against you." Luke 15:17-18

Prodigals are coming home every week! We praise the Lord for He is going after His lost, deceived and blinded children, setting them free from the bondages of sin. Not always has the spouse repented, asking their Savior to become Lord of their life, wanting to have their heart and mind to be changed or to become the husband or wife that God has planned. , "The Lord catches fish before he cleans them." Just be patient, praying for your spouse's heart to be transformed by your Heavenly Father.

Are you ready to love your spouse unconditionally? They are going to be going through many emotions for a period of time, as they have opened the door to their sinful nature. That is why your prayers are so vital after their return home.

"I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will
never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give
yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes
Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth." Isaiah 62:6-7

So Are you really ready spiritually for your spouse to come home? I pray that as you are standing for the return of your spouse to come back home, that you have spoken to your spouse so that they know that your marriage will never be restored God's way until you both turn your lives and marriage over to your Lord Jesus Christ. You have been touched and changed by your Lord Jesus Christ. Youcan not deny your Savior to your spouse. They must know that your Lord is first in your life in a powerful wonderful way. We have all made mistakes, but never deny your Lord or His mighty power to rebuild your marriage on the solid rock of Jesus Christ.

I want every stander that is fighting for their marriage and family to
know your enemy. The enemy may retreat for a few days or weeks, but
he may come back, regrouped to tempt or attack your spouse again.
The enemy is not going to give up when your marriage is restored.
Our Lord has given you the weapons to fight the enemy. You being a
Prayer Warrior seeking the Lord to fight your battles is going to
make the difference.

LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's....You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.'" 2 Chronicles 20:15,17

Something You should know.............Our Spouse is not our ENEMY You can never expect this marriage to be restored unless you plan to
stand firm, ready to fight the enemy--not your spouse. Always
remember that your spouse is not your enemy!

"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place." Ephesians 6:10-14

So let us prepare ourselves for our spouse to return. Don't stop expecting your spouse to return. Never give up on the promises that your Lord has given you. Speak them. Go to the Lord and ask for a new word and then go get ready for your spouse to come home--suddenly!

Abba Father thank you for your Lovely Blessing you have showered on everyone of us. Be with us always and guide us to follow ur way according to your wisdom. I raise each and every Broken marriage life to you Lord. Heal all their wounds and remove all the blocks from their life and unite them lord. Soften the heart of the spouse and let her turn to u filled with Holy Spirit. Amen

Novi12

mimi4him

Sep 25, 2006
✟7,719.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Good meassage : I stood by faith that my marriage and husband would be healed . Im tired and learning the things he has done this last time I dont know if i can ever accept him back . I can forgive him because I know it is the enemy working him over . But I dont want o go any more years into this marriage and be waiting for the next time , MY spouse has to want our marriage bad enough to want o change and so far after 26 yrs He has showed me he doesnt . I have prayed and asked God for peace and stregth So I will know this is his will and im getting stronger and more at peace everyday .
I do pray fot those marriages that is not Gods will to be broken and I pray for their strength and peace and complete healing .
many blessings
carol

Upvote 0

novi12

Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Madiso bout u I can understand.. May God fill u with the Holy Spirit giving u all the strength to carry on life.
okiemommy26 & mimi4him Nothign is Impossible for Lord Jesus Christ. We should not loose our faith. God has united us ans he will reunite us cuz the devil which is working on our spouses have to go..... and so we should keep praying for our spouses.

Look at this Prayer
"If a person will pray in faith, believing in the power of their Lord
God, I am certain that He will touch and restore their marriage."- - - -

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the
purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

You must have faith and believe in God's mighty power.Everyone wants to pray to the Lord the correct words to have their marriage resurrected, healed and rebuilt by our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank the Lord for our people's hunger to pray seeking the Lord for His mighty power in hanging their spouse's heart in regard to their marriage.

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or
imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him
be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all
generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

"I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws." Ezekiel 36:25-27

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the
purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

When we read the Bible daily, we see the message that our Lord is proclaiming throughout every page. There is a choice every day of you having a personal relationship with your Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you are believing in the power of the Holy Spirit to direct your every step daily. I know that our Lord Jesus Christ defeated Satan and that "no weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-
edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit,
joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the
heart." Hebrews 4:12

When we pray the prayers, have faith in your Lord God. Believe in the power of God's Word. Believe in His mighty power to go
rescue all the lost prodigals that have gone astray. Praise the Lord that you are praying in agreement with scores of others praying for all prodigals to be set free from the trap of Satan. Walk in faith and victory knowing that your Lord Jesus Christ is interceding for you and your marriage in Heaven.

Prayer:
Praise the Lord, O my soul all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Hear my prayer, O Lord; let my cry for help come to You. Do not hide Your face from me when I am in distress. Turn Your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly. Show me and my loved ones Your ways, O Lord, teach us Your paths; guide us in Your truth and teach us, for You are God our Savior, and our hope in You all day long. For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon You. Help us not to be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not ours, but God's. Thank You Lord, that I do not have to be afraid. I will stand firm and will see the deliverance the Lord will bring me today. The Lord will fight for us; we need only to be still. I pray that You will speak--now one way, now another--though man may not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, He may speak in their ears and terrify them with warnings, to turn our prodigals and loved ones from wrongdoing and keep them from pride to preserve their soul from the pit. Thank You Lord, that You will break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. You said You will search for the lost and bring back the strays, You will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak. Lord, we thank You that in Job 33 that when our loved ones prays to God and find favor with You, he will see God's face and shout for joy; they will be restored by God to their righteous state. Lord, cleanse me and my spouse from all our impurities and from all our idols. Give each of us a new heart and put a new spirit in us. Lord, remove from each of us our heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh. Thank You that You will put Your spirit in my spouse and move them to follow Your decrees and be careful to keep Your laws. You are the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. Praise You Lord, that we are more than conquerors in Christ. You are able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us. For nothing is impossible with God. Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the Lord have rebuilt what was destroyed and have
replanted what was desolate. I the Lord have spoken, and I will do
it." Amen.

(Scriptures: Psalm 103:1; Psalm 102:1-2; Psalm 25:4-5; 2
Chronicles 20:12,15; Exodus 14:13-14; Ezekiel 34: 27,16; Job 33:14-
18, 26; Romans 4:17; Romans 8:37; Ephesians 3:20; Luke 1:37, Ezekiel
36:25-27,36)

Heavenly Father Give us the grace to belive in ur word. Remove all the Blocks from our Life. Grant us the grace to forgive each other n live for the Word of God. Heavenly I raise all the borken families to u, Pour your Precious Blood on them and unite them Lord Amen

Upvote 0