United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

A friend of mine texted our Bible study group that his daughter-in-law was in labor at 7 months pregnant. Things were tough for both baby and mother. He texted us later on last night that the baby wasn't going to make it. I responded simply, "Ok brother. Still praying for a miracle." One hour later the child made a turn around and the baby's levels went to the expected levels for a premature baby. The baby was born at 3.5 lbs. We're not quite out of the woods yet, as there are fears of internal bleeding, but God is working! The doctors had pretty much given up hope, saying that there was no chance, but God had other plans! Continue to pray for this little blessing. Mom is doing fine so far.

miamited

Ted
Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @spiritfilledjm

As an encouragement that such things can be ok...

My son was born 7 weeks preemie. My wife and I had gone through hurricane Andrew just two weeks before her delivery. It's possible that all the stress and work brought about the early delivery, but nevertheless, while he was only 4lbs, he has grown into a fine young man now at 29. He was several weeks in the NICU where we were able to go in and feed him and love on him, but overall, his life has been pretty normal. No medical issues stemming from the early birth whatsoever.

My prayer is that God will grant your friend the same mercy.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My dad was born 6 weeks preemie, with a few complications. This was 1962, with far less medical advancements than we have now. The fact that I (and my brother!) exist today stands as hope for this child.

I don't know details, and you may have to understand the crucifixion a lot more than you ever asked for, but your prayers are sincere & so are mine.

th(11).jpg

:crossrc:

• Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

A friend of mine texted our Bible study group that his daughter-in-law was in labor at 7 months pregnant. Things were tough for both baby and mother. He texted us later on last night that the baby wasn't going to make it. I responded simply, "Ok brother. Still praying for a miracle." One hour later the child made a turn around and the baby's levels went to the expected levels for a premature baby. The baby was born at 3.5 lbs. We're not quite out of the woods yet, as there are fears of internal bleeding, but God is working! The doctors had pretty much given up hope, saying that there was no chance, but God had other plans! Continue to pray for this little blessing. Mom is doing fine so far.
Thank you for sharing this blessing. God touches my heart in a special way when a baby received a miracle. That child is a blank slate for our Lord to write on. Your post makes me very happy. Will continue to pray.

Upvote 0