Finally a butterfly...
Aug 1, 2005
Standing right behind you! ;)
✟19,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pregnant. I am 41. I am really, really depressed about this as I have a 6 year old son that takes most of my time (he has Asperger's) and I have bipolar disorder.

I'm too depressed to write much more, but prayers are appreciated and so are KIND words of encouragement.

lindart

Jun 6, 2011
USA
✟10,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found out a couple of weeks ago that I am pregnant. I am 41. I am really, really depressed about this as I have a 6 year old son that takes most of my time (he has Asperger's) and I have bipolar disorder.

I'm too depressed to write much more, but prayers are appreciated and so are KIND words of encouragement.

Oh, BlondieLashes, you have received a true blessing from the Lord. I dare to say this because there was a time that I despaired over a pregnancy that happened when my husband left me. I had four children and I was overwhelmed with fear. God is faithful! My son is now a father to my adorable grandson! Walk with God, and He is faithful and will bless you and your baby!

Upvote 0

Scott-Smith

Trusting God
Jun 16, 2012
Seeking God
Visit site
✟7,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am praying for you to see the blessing the Lord has given you, that you would be filled to overflowing with joy and anticipation of a new life, that you would be empowered and re-freshened daily, that your walk with the Lord would be one of power and closeness, that your lives would be made free from chaos and your path clear and that the Lord gives you/your family good health and freedom from past issues.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

I would think one of your natural concerns would be that another child might have the same problem as your son. There is a neurologist whose son was (according to her it is past tense) autistic, named Marsha Campbell. She has a lot to say about autism and depression & other problems as they relate to low probiotics in the gut and how this effects brain function. Nature magazine came to some of the same conclusions aabout depression and other ailments.

You can see Marshal Campbell on Youtube with Dr. Mercola. I have no clue whether she is right in what she says or not, but I do know probiotics are a good thing and that you can get them from things like live acidophilus culture yogurt, live (non pasturized) kefir, and that inulin helps. (I like the Now inulin brand personally.)

Just some thoughts by a non expert.

Praying that you will be given peace and guidance and will be led to whatever helps Messiah knows you may need. Praying that you will have a normal pregnancy and delivery and a healthy child (mentally and physically) that grows to serve Messiah and to be a great blessing to your family.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.
~ Jeremiah 29:11
May God bless you in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God turn her discouragement and depression in to joy so she may receive the blessing of child with excitement and expectation.. I pray that You will bring healing to the mom and may everything go normally with the mom, the pregnancy, and with the baby, according to thy Will, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.