Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

Sorry for not being here ...I was really having a real tough time in life and still am....my life is not anywhere I am happy about especially regarding my marriage.

God has blessed me with a job where I am working with believers and I am teaching young kids......

I am pregnant for the third time and my husband is very upset about it -he is very distant with me and really does not care for me even one bit....he does not like me and continously shouts at me and says I am useless and stupid and abuses me emotionally that I all the more tired....and this pregnancy is just making me tired.

I would like to move out of this house very fast with my three children into a better environment but money and circumstances are so not positive

please pray ....i really need God to make some changes for me....and I need blessings ,,,please pray for Kiran who God is not touching.....there were some positive changes earlier but ......:(

rob_aston

Sep 21, 2016
nz
✟16,002.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Sorry for not being here .
i have prayed sister, and God (there are 4 lines in this post-two are in bold font, another in grey and blue font and another in grey font...the blue word is a link to my blog, where by the rules of this forum, i am told to place prophetic words)

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God does not require us to stay with an abuser. Perhaps you can contact this org and they will have a connection for you where you live? http://maitri.org/need-help/hotline/ Please get out as soon as you can, quietly. You can work on things once you and children are safe.
upload_2016-10-10_15-27-43.png

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God does not require us to stay with an abuser. Perhaps you can contact this org and they will have a connection for you where you live? http://maitri.org/need-help/hotline/ Please get out as soon as you can, quietly. You can work on things once you and children are safe.
View attachment 183804

I agree. You need to get out of there ASAP. Try to contact anyone who can help you—an organization like above, friends, other family, anyone.

Upvote 0

NicoleWilliams

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That must be a very tough situation for you, sister. I am so sorry to hear about the pain in your marriage. I really wish I could give you a hug right now! I think it would benefit you if you can seek marriage counseling before giving up. I will certainly be praying for you, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself and guide you in the days ahead. You take care of yourself and the kids, okay? Good luck!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums