United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK prognosticators, here’s your chance:

• President Donald Trump’s popularity will continue to rise beyond that of any President in history.
  • Roy Moore will not concede the election loss and continue to wait on God to intervene in the result. The Alabama Secretary of State will rule that neither God, Jesus nor the Holy Ghost are eligible to vote in Alabama.
  • Every male member of Congress will either be kicked out of office or resign due to allegations of sexual harassment.
  • Lynda Carter will be elected Speaker of the House of Representatives.
  • A member of the Palin family will announce a baby is on the way while awaiting arraignment on some White Trash behavior.
  • Rion and cow451 will be placed on unpaid leave from CF, though not at the same time.
  • CF will amend the TOS to forbid referring to oneself in the third person (aka, the Tulc rule).

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The Patriots will beat the Vikings to win Superbowl LII. But the Vikings will win the popular vote.

A new award will be presented at the Oscars this year for the randiest creep in show business. It will be called the Harvey.

The Jamaican bobsled team will finally win gold at the PeyongChang Winter Olympics.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Rian Johnson's Star Wars trilogy evaporates as Disney reacts to TLJ box office receipts.

Kim Jung Un has a mysterious accident and is replaced by someone who the Chinese government just so happens to really like.

The WaPo continues its slide into the abyss, and comparisons to New Londo become a thing.

The Democrats will wheel out Bernie for more donation money, and then tell him to leave afterwards.

The administrators will put in a filter to automatically change tulc to Tulc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

• President Donald Trump’s popularity will continue to rise beyond that of any President in history.
  • Roy Moore will not concede the election loss and continue to wait on God to intervene in the result. The Alabama Secretary of State will rule that neither God, Jesus nor the Holy Ghost are eligible to vote in Alabama.
  • Every male member of Congress will either be kicked out of office or resign due to allegations of sexual harassment.
  • A member of the Palin family will announce a baby is on the way while awaiting arraignment on some White Trash behavior.
  • Rion and cow451 will be placed on unpaid leave from CF, though not at the same time.
  • CF will amend the TOS to forbid referring to oneself in the third person (aka, the Tulc rule).

Noooooo. I like Tulc's third person speech. I'm just now getting over the fact he is a man though. He is so smart, sound and reasonable, I just knew for sure he was a woman. :)

Kusher gets indicted.
Sessions gets indicted.
Roger Stone gets indicted.
Trump makes one of our allies intelligence agencies mad, and they release some really incriminating transcripts
MSM makes a really big break on the Trump-Russiagate story and Trump tries to get reporters jailed or kidnapped.
All the current WH senior staff is gone by June.
Melania asks for a divorce.
The PeePee tape cometh.
Trump will proclaim every one of the above events FAKE NEWS and his base will believe him. (How do we know that is Trump on that tape? With modern technology and CGI they can create ANYTHING. It's FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE:) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I do believe that Mr. George Soros and Warren Buffet will attempt to the best of their ability to rake in billions through a devaluation of the USA dollar... .but I believe their diabolical scheme will be thwarted...... and Pastor Shane Warren may be hired as a consultant on a reality film project..... starring Soros, Buffet, President Putin and various figures from the Middle East and Europe................

..... I suspect that President Trump may make them all an offer that they cannot refuse..... and it could lead to Hillary Clinton becoming a Glossalia speaking Pentecostal as previously predicted by a gifted Christian........

• Haha
Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And will be revealed to be a sexy alien.
And will be deported in 2019. The uproar will cause some in his bad to defect, leading to impeachment hearings. Trump will subsequently announce that Americans are losers, undeserving of his leadership. He will declare victory and refuse to seek or accept his party’s nomination for 2020.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do believe that Mr. George Soros and Warren Buffet will attempt to the best of their ability to rake in billions through a devaluation of the USA dollar... .but I believe their diabolical scheme will be thwarted...... and Pastor Shane Warren may be hired as a consultant on a reality film project..... starring Soros, Buffet, President Putin and various figures from the Middle East and Europe................

..... I suspect that President Trump may make them all an offer that they cannot refuse..... and it could lead to Hillary Clinton becoming a Glossalia speaking Pentecostal as previously predicted by a gifted Christian........

I thought Clinton was already speaking in tongues???

Upvote 0