Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could link me to some good homemade recipes of shakes I can make that are lactose free and high in protein and other things I will need before workouts?
I'm trying to save money from buying these things at stores because eventually they add up. Thanks in advance.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could link me to some good homemade recipes of shakes I can make that are lactose free and high in protein and other things I will need before workouts?
I'm trying to save money from buying these things at stores because eventually they add up. Thanks in advance.

You should drink these shakes, after your workout.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You should drink these shakes, after your workout.
Drinking them has benefits of both pre and post. I used to workout when I was younger and feel like crud afterward. This is because I would wake up and go directly to the gym without eating or drinking anything.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Drinking them has benefits of both pre and post. I used to workout when I was younger and feel like crud afterward. This is because I would wake up and go directly to the gym without eating or drinking anything.

Personal preference I guess. I workout pretty hard and don't feel well, if I have eaten within 3 hours of a workout.

Upvote 0