Visit site
✟2,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Questions for MarkRohfrietsch

1. When do you believe the 144,000 will be marked, when the tribulation begins, or after 3 1/2 years into it?

2. When do you think the two witnesses will begin their prophesying? will it be the beginning of the tribulation, or 3 1/2 years into it.

3. The letter to the 7 churches, ends in chapter 3 of Revelation. Will these 7 Christian churches that represent the whole of the Christian community be in the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation?

4. One more question. If the Holy Spirit is taken up from the earth, and goes back into heaven, will the church be with Him? If not, and He is taken, and not the church, would the church survive without Him?

Marked, you asked, "I won't insist but I'm rather curious about your reasons for concluding a pre-trib rapture."

Phil replies, "Because the wrath upon this earth in the 7 years of tribulation is coming from God, there is no reason for me to believe that the Bridegroom (Jesus) would leave Christians (His bride) in its wake. I would not leave my wife in an environment of destruction that I was about to perpetrate on my enemies."

My second reason is this. Anyone other than pre-trib rapture believers will be fully prepared for the coming of the Lord. We are watching, not wait for a period of tribulation to begin. If anyone would suspect that the rapture of the church was 3 1/2 years into the trib., or after the trib., they may be unprepared, as were the 5 virgins who had no oil.

Now if pre-trib is wrong, nothing is lost for us. If pre-trib is correct, than those who are not prepared because they are waiting for tribulation first, they may be unprepared, and not taken. Why? Because they had no faith in the promise of God. So for pre-tribers, its a win, win. For mid, and post tribers, it may be a loss, loss. I trust Jesus to take us out of here before all hell breaks loose.

Phil LaSpino

Biblewriter

Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Questions for MarkRohfrietsch

1. When do you believe the 144,000 will be marked, when the tribulation begins, or after 3 1/2 years into it?

2. When do you think the two witnesses will begin their prophesying? will it be the beginning of the tribulation, or 3 1/2 years into it.

3. The letter to the 7 churches, ends in chapter 3 of Revelation. Will these 7 Christian churches that represent the whole of the Christian community be in the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation?

4. One more question. If the Holy Spirit is taken up from the earth, and goes back into heaven, will the church be with Him? If not, and He is taken, and not the church, would the church survive without Him?

Marked, you asked, "I won't insist but I'm rather curious about your reasons for concluding a pre-trib rapture."

Phil replies, "Because the wrath upon this earth in the 7 years of tribulation is coming from God, there is no reason for me to believe that the Bridegroom (Jesus) would leave Christians (His bride) in its wake. I would not leave my wife in an environment of destruction that I was about to perpetrate on my enemies."

My second reason is this. Anyone other than pre-trib rapture believers will be fully prepared for the coming of the Lord. We are watching, not wait for a period of tribulation to begin. If anyone would suspect that the rapture of the church was 3 1/2 years into the trib., or after the trib., they may be unprepared, as were the 5 virgins who had no oil.

Now if pre-trib is wrong, nothing is lost for us. If pre-trib is correct, than those who are not prepared because they are waiting for tribulation first, they may be unprepared, and not taken. Why? Because they had no faith in the promise of God. So for pre-tribers, its a win, win. For mid, and post tribers, it may be a loss, loss. I trust Jesus to take us out of here before all hell breaks loose.

Phil LaSpino

I don't mean to intrude, but I have a few comments on what you said.

First, the rapture, whenever it occurs, will take every person who has truly trusted in the death of the Lord Jesus Christ on the cross as the offering for their sin. What they think about eschatological details will have no bearing on that. But I do agree that only pre-tribbers are watching for his coming to take them home. This conviction gives us an urgency in the gospel, for we see that the day is very near, and realize that out friends and neighbors could very well lose ant further chance of turning to out Lord for salvation as soon as later on today.

I have recently learned that amils also believe that his coming could be any time. But they do not have the realization that it will indeed be sometime very soon.

But there is a greater reason for believing in a pre-trib rapture instead of a mid trib. Tat is in an end time individual that has for some reason been completely missed by every well known commentator in the last ninety years. The last well known commentator that noticed him was William Kelly, who wrote the last edition of his last book around 1920.

This individual is "the Assyrian," who we find in Isaiah 7, 10, 14, 30, and 31, in Micah 5, and in the book of Nahum. In he first half of Daniel's seventieth week, the great antagonist against the righteous remnant will be the Antichrist. But in the last half, the great antagonist will be "the Assyrian."

The man of sin will sit as god in the temple of God at the middle of the seventieth week. As a direct punishment for allowing this, God will allow "the Assyrian" to come down into the land. The daily progress of his attack is given in Isaiah 10:28-32.

So the Antichrist will be revealed in the first half of of Daniel's seventieth week. But he cannot arise until the restrainer, the Holy Spirit, is removed. So the rapture has to be before the first half of Daniel's seventieth week.

Upvote 0