1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Praying to be healed

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by RJ Howard, May 22, 2022.

1. RJ Howard

RJ Howard Growing with God

+90
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I pray to god that I be healed of committing a particular sin. I'm doing better at not committing it but I slipped up last night. I will try again for going without committing this sin for a month. I pray that God gives me the strength to resist and put this sin to death for good.

2. ByTheSpirit

ByTheSpirit Pray always!! Supporter

+4,034
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    How about instead of looking to not do it for a month. Pray and ask God for strength to be victorious for this one day. Then when you wake up tomorrow ask for the same thing. If you can't be victorious in a single day, setting a goal for a whole month is unattainable which leads to condemnation and guilt which will further separate you from God's love.

One day at a time my friend. Remember what I told you in the other thread :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Tigger45

Tigger45 Stand by Ukraine Supporter

+12,512
    United States
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings :pray:

4. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+3,273
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    :) He already did. Greater is He that is in you then he thats in the world. All things are possible to them that believe. We are no longer slaves to sin. There is nothing that has the right to control us unless we allow it. HE said give no place to devil. That means he the devil never had a place unless again we allowed it. He said resist the enemy and he has to flee. He said your are strong in the lord in the power of His might. He said put on the whole armor of GOD.

He said there is no temptation that we can't handle and He always makes a way out.

5. onceEMT

onceEMT Active Member

+241
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

6. onceEMT

onceEMT Active Member

+241
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Dear Lord, Please help RJ Howard as he wrestles with a sin that he has tried to defeat time after time. Let victory come moment by moment, hour by hour, day by day. Please help him by doing things only You can do. In Jesus Name, Amen.

7. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+1,007
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would be with you and give you the strength to avoid this sin.

8. ChocolateVanilla

ChocolateVanilla God And Jesus Love You! <3 =]

+2,953
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Praying! :pray::pray::pray::pray::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: