Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying as requested. I know we all could use prayers, and we all can offer them, as well. :pray:

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you! I have been a little busy with work, but this is nice. Thank you again :)

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well @tampasteve usually does this but I will post this since I got the time and I think he has been busy, I am going to blatantly rip you off Steve, because I like your Messianic blessing verbiage! :)

"Lord God, Heavenly Father, King of eternity. Bless us these prayer partners and Angels of our forums. Bless us in our endeavors to comfort other's, and provide prayers to those in need.

@Ash8676 @JCFantasy23 @musicalpilgrim @ChristianGirl_96 @PrayerWarrior20 @mnorian @Unofficial Reverand Alex"

Heavenly Father, in prayer agreement with Pavel Mosko for all prayer partners and angels on this forum. I pray that You will keep them enlightened with Your Word, grant them the protection and the faith to keep others in love and in prayer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In Jesus name I pray over this forum and especially the prayer section! May every soul in need find help in this forum and the souls in need of healing, prayers etc. may receive the help they need. I pray that the prayers, needs and longings of people stumbling here would be heard and met in the shortest amount possible. I pray over the veterans of this forum, I pray that their lives would be wonderfully blessed, that their life experiences would be rich and fulfilling and that the light that they have amassed would expand to the other members of this forum. I pray that Jesus would take this forum in His hands and carry is as a little sheep close to His heart. May this forum become a lighthouse and an enormous blessing in this dark world. May the gifts hidden within the members of this forum come to light, extend and expand. May Jesus, Father and His Spirit have a great time in this place and may many souls be redeemed and taken into His wonderful family.

Jesus please bless this forum abundantly.

Thank you Jesus!

Upvote 0