Being a mom is God's gift 2 me
Sep 27, 2007
Texas
✟16,881.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I want to leave and go to a different state. I plan on doing this in six to seven days, I plan on leaving, changing my number, without any of my family members knowing, and keeping away until I get back on my feet.

I am a single mom to an 4 year old autistic boy, he is the reason why I tried staying here but I really do not like Florida for numerous reasons.

I feel horrible but I feel like this is my only hope, to leave and be alone with my son.

The fact my son is considered autistic leaves me in and out of doctors offices, therapies, and so much more. Right now I am helping my 84 year old grandmother and it is too much pressure. NO ONE AND I DO MEAN NO ONE in my family wants the responsibility of taking care of her. It breaks my heart to leave but my son is more important.

I handle all her bills, medical calls, business calls, run errands, take her shopping, help her with medication, checking her blood sugar, and more. I haven't even start doing what I need to do for my son and when I start with the behavioral analyst and try to help my son communicate, I do not think I can handle the pressure.

My grandmother lies and manipulate all the time too. Which makes things spiritually crazy in the home. I could stay here for the comfort of knowing my son is in school and has a home to go to. To leave and be homeless trying to until I get my own home trying to create some kind of peace, seems ridiculous but I am at a lost what to do. Ive been looking for a job over an year, its just frustrating overall...

chapmic

Follower of Jesus
Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2014
✟50,507.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your situation, and for Jesus to guide you. To be honest everyone needs help, Family can be annoying sometimes but it would be extremely difficult to raise him on your own with a new environment with no support from friends or family. My mom raised me as a single parent also and without the help of the Lord sending us friends and family to support us in difficult situations, we would not have made it. God bless you and your son!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

christsoccer

I want to leave and go to a different state. I plan on doing this in six to seven days, I plan on leaving, changing my number, without any of my family members knowing, and keeping away until I get back on my feet.

I am a single mom to an 4 year old autistic boy, he is the reason why I tried staying here but I really do not like Florida for numerous reasons.

I feel horrible but I feel like this is my only hope, to leave and be alone with my son.

The fact my son is considered autistic leaves me in and out of doctors offices, therapies, and so much more. Right now I am helping my 84 year old grandmother and it is too much pressure. NO ONE AND I DO MEAN NO ONE in my family wants the responsibility of taking care of her. It breaks my heart to leave but my son is more important.

I handle all her bills, medical calls, business calls, run errands, take her shopping, help her with medication, checking her blood sugar, and more. I haven't even start doing what I need to do for my son and when I start with the behavioral analyst and try to help my son communicate, I do not think I can handle the pressure.

My grandmother lies and manipulate all the time too. Which makes things spiritually crazy in the home. I could stay here for the comfort of knowing my son is in school and has a home to go to. To leave and be homeless trying to until I get my own home trying to create some kind of peace, seems ridiculous but I am at a lost what to do. Ive been looking for a job over an year, its just frustrating overall...

praying for the situation
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0