Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello! :):):):) I would like to pray for everyone God made to be saved. Please join me in this prayer. :):):):)

Clearly you have never read Matthew chapter 7 verses:- 21 ‘Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?” 23 Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!”

Jesus's words depart from me you evildoers. Not every one will be saved.

So Pray for those who you know are not saved and pray for opportunities to talk with them, or pray intelligently for missionaries you know and support.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Clearly you have never read Matthew chapter 7 verses:- 21 ‘Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?” 23 Then I will tell them plainly, “I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!”

Jesus's words depart from me you evildoers. Not every one will be saved.

So Pray for those who you know are not saved and pray for opportunities to talk with them, or pray intelligently for missionaries you know and support.
Not everyone can remember every scripture in the Bible.

Upvote 0