Praying for all of you , How do you pray for so many that can’t be named???

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
how do you net pray fo so many???
God bless !
“...And for all those for whom I would pray but cannot name in my weakness, but who are not forgotten by You, Lord, have mercy.”...is how I do it each morning.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I rely on the omniscience of God. When I am praying for a list of over 200 people on the church prayer list where I attend, I acknowledge Him (Proverbs 3:5-6) and His ability to fully know all the details about all the people that are on that list and more. Though I don't know them all, He certainly does, and I trust that as I pray for them as a group, He answers and ministers to them individually.
Lord, I praise You for Your omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, omnificense, immutability, and how You use all of these to interact and care for those we pray for. Amen.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Here is a good staring point, look unto the Prophets on how they Prayed for God's People.

I believe it isn't the Praying for, it is in the actual carrying the weight of those Prayed for, where God then moves.

Example below.

Dan 9:3-5
3) And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:
4) And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
5) We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

Jas. 5:16
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

How fervent are our prayers for God's People?

Upvote 0