• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Praying for all of you , How do you pray for so many that can’t be named???

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Benaiahian Monk, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Benaiahian Monk

Benaiahian Monk Benaiah “ the Lord builds” 2 Samuel 23:20

+55
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    how do you net pray fo so many???
    God bless !

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. salt-n-light

salt-n-light Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,392
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Celibate
    I wave my hand around and say " cover them all Lord, amen" lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Doulosiesou

Doulosiesou Member

+84
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    For anyone reading your text.

4. “Paisios”

“Paisios” Unworthy servant of God Supporter

+3,796
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    “...And for all those for whom I would pray but cannot name in my weakness, but who are not forgotten by You, Lord, have mercy.”...is how I do it each morning.

5. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,426
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I rely on the omniscience of God. When I am praying for a list of over 200 people on the church prayer list where I attend, I acknowledge Him (Proverbs 3:5-6) and His ability to fully know all the details about all the people that are on that list and more. Though I don't know them all, He certainly does, and I trust that as I pray for them as a group, He answers and ministers to them individually.
    Lord, I praise You for Your omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, omnificense, immutability, and how You use all of these to interact and care for those we pray for. Amen.

6. JIMINZ

JIMINZ Well-Known Member

+1,646
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    Here is a good staring point, look unto the Prophets on how they Prayed for God's People.

I believe it isn't the Praying for, it is in the actual carrying the weight of those Prayed for, where God then moves.

Example below.

Dan 9:3-5
    3) And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:
    4) And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;
    5) We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

Jas. 5:16
    Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

How fervent are our prayers for God's People?

7. Benaiahian Monk

Benaiahian Monk Benaiah “ the Lord builds” 2 Samuel 23:20

+55
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    I’ve been on a read Re read of R.A Torrey’s how to pray lately . Just after writing this post.