Tirana
✟7,769.00
Country
Albania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Look here at the features of the saint and do not leave without sealing them in your soul. This is the most important work that should devour your time and thoughts. Other speculations and original ideas are nothing before the precious soul.
They are like wafers that have a label with nice words and are seductive to the eye but are thin and have very little food. But I do not want to prolong it. If I were to talk in detail about just one of the characteristics of the godly man, I would need a whole volume, but wanting to talk about many of them, I have presented only one
short summary. If this writing will serve the good of souls, then my wish will be fulfilled. The prayer of one who is yours with all Christian cordiality is that the God of grace will best fulfill this desire.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to visit Lutja ka Fuqi website for more christian writings!

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Look here at the features of the saint and do not leave without sealing them in your soul. This is the most important work that should devour your time and thoughts. Other speculations and original ideas are nothing before the precious soul.
They are like wafers that have a label with nice words and are seductive to the eye but are thin and have very little food. But I do not want to prolong it. If I were to talk in detail about just one of the characteristics of the godly man, I would need a whole volume, but wanting to talk about many of them, I have presented only one
short summary. If this writing will serve the good of souls, then my wish will be fulfilled. The prayer of one who is yours with all Christian cordiality is that the God of grace will best fulfill this desire.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to visit Lutja ka Fuqi website for more christian writings!

Welcome to CF! Thankful you are here

Upvote 0