US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My destination is you O Lord, I have no other.

Prayer: Grant me the discipline to Love You, the wisdom to know Thy will, and the strength to follow You. I will ask You no more.

Wonderings: Reality is what You want O Lord. Reality is what You desire. Break through and get to that and You will get to what is needed. Strike the rock, precious Lord, shatter it to pieces and you will get to what is real. The world needs to see such as that and so much less of us. All of creation waits for the true sons of God to be revealed. May your true light spring forth in a dark and thirsty land. Get to what is needed precious Lord. Get to what is real. Strike the Rock, break us open until the Son of God is revealed.

There is only one path that leads to truth. If Christ is not in front of you, you are not on it.

He sees the tangled twisted knot in all of us that cuts off the vine. What are you holding onto dear child? Give Him the entire tangled mess. He will know what to do.

The door of the cross ends all arguments, divisions and strife among us. Only the Pure, unpolluted water of Jesus Christ is allowed to flow free on the other side. This free flow is what He is after. Not the tangled mass of angry disharmony you see this side of the door.

The world is not Christ and Christ is not the world, let us not confuse the two. In our quest to love the world, let us not become it. Somehow this line gets more and more blurred by the day.

Wanderings: Nebo - Deuteronomy 34: 1-10

The first time Moses saw the promised land was the day He died. Moses went up on Mount Nebo a healthy man (Deuteronomy 34:7), yet he never came back down. Did Moses come up short? Did he fail God? Well it says of Moses, But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face (Deuteronomy 34:10). Hmmm , as for me, I should think he did pretty well.

Sometimes things don't always turn out the way we expected, the way we hoped or had planned. The Lord Himself took Moses down into a valley the day he died, and the Lord Himself buried him there. Imagine that for a moment. One of the most touching passages in the Bible. Sometimes days are like that. Sometimes we come to Nebos. But it is not what we get out of it after all that truly matters. Sometimes we are only allowed to see things from afar. But if we went up there with the Lord it will be well. His path is never wrong, even if Nebo is its end. Let Him bury us there. We will go up healthy and if we are allowed to descend we will come back down never quite the same. Something will be lost there that God Himself will bury, but blessed be the name of the Lord, something will be gained that only Nebos can bring.

Only you dear reader will know what your Nebo truly is, and what this writing really means. May He open your eyes to see.

............More to follow soon :)

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer: Help me Lord to do only what is of worth to you. What is of worth to the world is useless if it displeases you. You O holy and righteous God always weigh worth on different scales. Things that have eternal value are worthless to man, but is always the currency used in your Kingdom and in the age to come. Help me O lord to build that currency and it will be well. It is not only the currency that pleases you, but is the only currency you recognize. Let me be full of that, and empty me of the rest. Whatever the cost in this world it will be well in the next.

Wonderings: Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust corrupts and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will also be (Matthew 6:19-21).

Where is your heart today dear believer? That will mean everything.

The eye is the lamp of the body, so, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great then is that darkness (Matthew 6:22-23)!

And what are your eyes on? That will be what you follow.

Wanderings: Golgotha - Let us rivet our eyes there and think nothing else of this world. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2).

Golgotha is more than a place it is a destination. Nothing of this world can pass through there. Satan is trampled there. Heaven is won there. The heavenlies await you on the other side.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayer: Father have mercy on us all. Strengthen your people in the inner most man (Ephesians 3:16). Help us to divide soul and Spirit, light and darkness. dispel the lies. scatter the darkness. Set the captives free. Bring us precious Lord to the inner most court. You delight in your children. You are the Father of Lights. Let not our hope be in this world. Deepen the roots, set the foundation true, steady your people, Let them not be so easily moved.

Wonderings: 2 Timothy 2:14-26 Let these words soak in. Do not strive about words to no-one's profit and to the ruin of the hearers...avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing they generate strife...be gentle to all...patient... in humility...so that they may come to the truth. Let us then get to the things that really matter with the Lord. Let us cut to the chase for the time is short. Let us set our eyes on Him. Let us put all of our foolish arguments aside. Let us stop striving with men. Let us do nothing out of selfish ambition. Let us forget about ourselves and cling to the cross. Let us not think of of ourselves more than we ought. Let us not be puffed up. Let Him do with us what He pleases. Let us let go, until the Spirit of the Living God comes rushing in.

Wanderings: Samaria - John 4: 20-23 The woman said to Him, "Our fathers worshiped on this mountain but you Jews say that in Jerusalem is the place to worship." Jesus said to her, "Woman believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem worship the Father.....But the hour is coming and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth: The Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.

All Disputes are settled, all arguments cease when Jesus is finally allowed to speak. His words cut through everything, doing away with all that we made it out to be. The things we stand on now, may be the very things He has to rip right out from under us. Are we willing to let Him speak? If we do His Spirit will flow. Let it flow until it washes us clean. And in that pure flowing water we will learn what it means to worship Him in spirit and in truth. The Father seeks such as these.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0