✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello!

Please pray for my mom. She was taken to hospital in a ambulance tonight. The paramedics came. Since arriving she has had a cannula inserted into one arm already. I will update this with further information as and when it is made available. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
It currently looks like she needs to spend the night there as a standard precaution. I’m not sure what will happen tomorrow however. Hopefully she will be discharged by tomorrow night but who knows?

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,621,004.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

Please pray for my mom. She was taken to hospital in a ambulance tonight. The paramedics came. Since arriving she has had a cannula inserted into one arm already. I will update this with further information as and when it is made available. Please pray for a speedy recovery.
It currently looks like she needs to spend the night there as a standard precaution. I’m not sure what will happen tomorrow however. Hopefully she will be discharged by tomorrow night but who knows?
I pray for healing for your mom, dear Father please bless and heal in Jesus name :praying:

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,278.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for ChristianGirl_96's mom. Guide medical staff to best treatment and care. Thanks for taking care of her today and that she is being released from the hospital. We pray for healing and good health. Be with the family as they attend to her and deal with all this. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
UPDATE two, please pray for good test results. She also has a appointment with a cardiologist and a ear nose throat doctor next Monday afternoon to rule out or identify other issues by doing additional tests. She still has a weird breathless feeling she says.

Upvote 0
Aug 1, 2010
✟55,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray your mothers test results comeback good and that the Lord will restore her breathing. I also pray for peace, good health and prosperity for both you and your mom!!

Upvote 0

ZaneHe

Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
College Station
✟75,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, please protect @ChristianGirl_96's mother. Let her know it is You who protect her and let her have good results. God, please be with her when she has more appointments and grant the doctors with wisdom they need for better treatment. I pray in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums