traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
An in-law of my sister's family tried to commit suicide today. He hung himself but a family member got there in time that he is still breathing and in the hospital. Pray he receives salvation and that he would live through this and get the help that he needs to make a full recovery mentally and physically. Thanks for the help in this.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord we pray for this family member of Richard T who attempted suicide today. Heal him. Be with medical staff attending him. Help his family in all this. Minister Christ to him. May he know your great love for us, and a purpose for life, and precious, that Christ died for him. In his name, Amen.

Reactions: Richard T
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank You Father God for sending intervention in time and sparing this man's life. Who are we to judge, what we do know this man was in so much mental anguish that he decided to take his own life. He lost his ability to make sound decisions. He needs healing from a mental disease just as much as those who are physically sick. LORD bring him the salvation of Your Son Jesus, and bring him that healing, either instantly or through the intervention of Your servants in the medical field, Doctors, nurses, counselling, therapists, or through natural methods. The healing comes from You. Thank You LORD "And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness, and every disease among the people." Matthew 9:35 This scripture says EVERY SICKNESS AND EVERY DISEASE. That includes mental illness as well. Thank You that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Thank You for giving this man another chance at life, thank You for saving him and giving him the help he needs, In Jesus Name, Amen

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord, have mercy on this person who tried suicide, on the family and friends, and on all of those in similar situations. I know how masterfully you saved me from such a situation, and I ask you to extend this help to all these who need you now.:prayer:

• Agree
Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks everyone. I can report that this man did not die (Praise God) and is getting help in the hospital for some of those emotions that led up to this suicide attempt. He has one young child so again thanks for the prayers that his spiritual side will awaken to Jesus so that he can get his life fully tunred around.

Upvote 0