Visit site
✟27,987.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hi! I haven't been able to be active around here for a while so I don't know if many remember me. I would really appreciate any prayers as I'm going through something of a trial of Job at the moment. Thanks! Julia

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi! I haven't been able to be active around here for a while so I don't know if many remember me. I would really appreciate any prayers as I'm going through something of a trial of Job at the moment. Thanks! Julia

I am very sorry to hear it. Prayers, of course.

Lord, have mercy.

Cathy
x

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,177,984.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Did Gurney and his family come to visit?!

Reactions: RobNJ
Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Julia, I'm praying for you. God bless. Do remember that "you're more than a conqueror through Him who loved you" (Romans 8:37).

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,019,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Of course I remember you :). Prayers for you, Julia! Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord have mercy. Blessings be on you, Julia! Just got home from
Greece. What a WONDERFUL country you live in!! But thanks to the oppressive EU, the economy is a kind of living hell. I was troubled to hear over and over and over how the EU, mostly the Germans, have invaded and decimated the country. I could see it first hand.

But what fun, loving, cool people the Greeks are, even in a crisis like this! I enjoyed your culture more than you can know!!

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,710.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Update: my 80-yr old FIL's leg is inoperable due to a blocked artery; they going to have him transferred to another hospital; we have to drive into the big stone city (Moscow) again today, which is always stressful for me.
Also, my son had an operation on his nose last week due to some permanent blockage. He is still experiencing considerable pain. He lives in Moscow, but came barging in to our home last night looking for painkillers.
Please say a pray for us if you can!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Constantine_Orthodox

Nov 19, 2008
Noord-Holland
✟31,241.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Κύριε Ιησού Χριστέ, ελέησον τη δούλη σου Ιουλία

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,463,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Update: my 80-yr old FIL's leg is inoperable due to a blocked artery; they going to have him transferred to another hospital; we have to drive into the big stone city (Moscow) again today, which is always stressful for me.
Also, my son had an operation on his nose last week due to some permanent blockage. He is still experiencing considerable pain. He lives in Moscow, but came barging in to our home last night looking for painkillers.
Please say a pray for us if you can!

Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟434,710.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
They wound up just sending him home, rather than transferring him. They can't do anything for him on the spot; he could wait a few months, or try an expensive secualist without insurance coverage. I'm feeling beat, going into Moscow three out of four days this week. When I was young, it would've been no big deal, but now it really burns me out.
Thanks for your prayers!

• Prayers
Reactions: Catherineanne
Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is it the driving and navigating through Moscow that you hate, Rus?

They wound up just sending him home, rather than transferring him. They can't do anything for him on the spot; he could wait a few months, or try an expensive secualist without insurance coverage. I'm feeling beat, going into Moscow three out of four days this week. When I was young, it would've been no big deal, but now it really burns me out.
Thanks for your prayers!

Upvote 0