A Humble Servant
Jul 22, 2008
Virginia
✟7,650.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Engaged
God please touch this life and heal the situation in your will and way.

Bless them and intervene right now to remove the stress and worry.

God show them your way because you are faithful.

Don't worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need" (Phil. 4:6)

Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I Will give you rest" (Matt. 11:28).

Be Blessed my friend

Upvote 0

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, only you know what needs to be done and what paths need to be followed. I ask that you touch this young man and bring peace, that you bind up what is broken (physically or spiritually), and that you take this young man by the hand and lead him to the path that you have chosen for this season of his life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

Kim L-J

Jul 14, 2008
Leicester
✟15,261.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Father God we pray for Utah Knight now, your beloved child. Father, you know all that he is feeling and all that he is worrying about. Lord, help him to cast all his worries on to You, our great protector. how wonderful it is Lord that we may come to you in prayer, speaking freely to you and knowing that you are listening to us and care deeply for each one of us. Father, whatever it is that Utah Knights needs your help with, we just ask that you will provide him with everything he needs.
In Jesus' name, amen

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CFA1.gif

Upvote 0

Pure_Heart

Psalm 24:4-5 (KJV)
Jul 20, 2008
USA
✟16,328.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Jesus I ask that clarity be brought to this situation and that Your hand will be in all that will be done in this situation. Comfort this dear one who seeks assistance from you during this troubled time. Give insight and wisdom Lord Jesus. Thank you. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums