Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I will be praying for your uncle daily...:prayer:

My Sweet, Heavenly, Loving Father God....:prayer:

May you Holy Will Be Done, According to Your Heavenly Word and Timing....:prayer:

And I claim this very special intention....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: 'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

Upvote 0

ms.renji

Nuestro Padre Jesus Nazareno
Jun 30, 2010
Manila
✟15,303.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Would you please pray for my uncle
Jimmy he went to the doctor Thursday,and they found liver cancer, He is in a lot of pain.He goes in the hospital Monday for more test. All prayers will be appreciated God Bless: Linda :pray:

praying with you for your uncle :prayer:

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Sweet, Daddy Father God...:prayer:

I continue to offer up This Precious Uncle to thee...:prayer:

My Sweet Daddy Father God...:prayer:

Please Bless This Uncle....
crossrc.gif

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Him Today.....
kiss.gif

Please, Continue to Lay Your Healing Hands Upon This Man, My Precious, Loving Brother In Christ...:prayer:

Touch and Heal All Areas Of His Body, Soul And Mind...:prayer:

That Are In Need Of Your Precious Healing.....:prayer:

I especially lift up in prayer
...:prayer:

And rebuke completely
....:prayer:

All Traces Of His Cancer....:prayer:

That He Will Be Completely and totally Healed...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: 'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!' :clap::clap::clap::clap:

My Sweetest, Loving Father God...:prayer:

May Your Heavenly Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing...:prayer:

And I Claim This Very Special Healing
...:prayer:

AMEN!
amen.gif

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

"I am the beloved son or daughter of the Lord who made me and who created the whole universe."

"He has done great things for me, and He is preparing great things for me."

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "Glory be His Name!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Alleluia!
amen.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks For all the Prayers',here is the last e-mail.
THE BIOPSY REPORT WASN'T"TO GREAT BUT WAS PROMISING, HE HAS A RARE TYPE OF CANCER [ SPINDEL CELL NEO-PLASMA TUMOR]
THIS IS BASICALLY A GASTRO INTESTINAL TYPE TUMOR, BUT DADS GASTRO INTESTINAL LARGE AND SMALL STOMACH AND COLON ARE ALL CLEAR, HE HAS SOME SPOTS ON HIS SPINE THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BIOPSY WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS, HE HAD SOME PAIN AND IS BACK IN
THE HOSPITAL , TOOK HIM IN LAST EVENING THURSDAY, THE RE RAN CT SCAN AND MRI ON HIS BACK, AND PLAN TO DO A TYPE OF CEMENTING ON HIS SPINE TO ELEVATE THE PAIN , AT THAT TIME THEY ARE GOING TO DO A BONE BIOPSY AND FROM THERE WE WILL FIGURE OUT WHERE TO GO FROM THERE, IE. MD ANDERSON OR ANOTHER HOSPITAL IN THE METROPLEX. BUT HE WAS DOING GOOD AT NOON HE WAS LAUGHING A LITTLE BIT AND SEEM TO BE FEELING BETTER , I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED OVER THE NEXT FEW DAY , BUT KEEP MOM IN PRAYER THIS IS WEIGHING PRETTY HEAVY ON HER BUT SHE IS HOLDING UP FAIRLY WELL, . GOD BLESS Terry

Upvote 0
C

cookiet060683

Father, I ask in the name of Jesus, that you would heal this man, if it be your will. Be with his doctors and nurses that the may have insight on how to best treat this man. Lord, I ask that you would lay your healing hands on Snowangels uncle. Give him comfort tonight and rest. Be with his family and comfort them also. Lord we look to your for all our needs and this man and his family needs you now. Be so very close to each of them. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, thank You for being a Healing God. I pray and ask of Your healing touch over Jimmy and ask that his reports will come in favorable for treatment and cure. I pray that You will strengthen him and his family and grant them peace and hope as they go through this difficult time, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

Miser
Jimmy Ray Miser, age 66, went home to be with Jesus after a short battle with cancer, on Monday, September 6, 2010 .
The funeral service will be conducted at 1:00 p.m. , Friday, September 10, 2010 , in the chapel of Owens & Brumley Funeral Home of Wichita Falls with the Rev. Danny Taylor, pastor of Grace Baptist Church and the Rev. F. M. Bryant, officiating. Interment will at Crestview Memorial Park follow under the direction of Owens & Brumley Funeral Home of Wichita Falls.
A son of the late Carl and Irene Miser, he was born June 10, 1944 , in Wichita Falls . He attended Fannin Elementary School , Reagen Junior High and Wichita Falls High School . In 1962, he married his junior high sweetheart and best friend, Patricia Ann Hall. Together, they celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary this year. He worked as a cook for many years with Pioneer Restaurants and later, retired from PPG after thirty-two years of service. He accepted Jesus as his savior age 12 and was a member of Grace Baptist Church in Wichita Falls . He was a man of many talents. He was a talented artist and sculptor. He enjoyed playing the guitar and was a skillful carpenter and liked to build furniture. He was a great cook and made the best jelly. He was also passionate about riding his motorcycle. He was a wonderful Dad and teacher and taught his kids many life and work skills. He loved to be with his family, especially the grandkids. He was a friend to many and loved to laugh and tell stories. He was also preceded in death by his brothers, Homer, Micky and Ricky Miser; his sisters, Mildred Cumper and Mary Todd; and his great-grandbaby,Jocelyn Miser.Survivors include his wife, Patricia Ann Miser; brother, James Miser of Wichita Falls; three sons, Tony Miser and wife, Karen of Wichita Falls; Terry Miser and wife, Melissa of Wichita Falls; and James Patrick “Pat” Miser and wife, Sharon of Iowa Park; daughter, Traci (Miser) Railsback and husband, Brian of Wichita Falls; ten grandchildren, Mindy Dorman and husband, Roy of Wichita Falls; Max Miser of Wichita Falls; Megan Scudder and husband, Josh of Colorado Springs, Colorado; Cody Miser, USAF, Clovis, New Mexico; Robert Ray Miser and Erin of Iowa Park; Katie James of Wichita Falls; Ryan James, USAFA, Colorado Springs, Colorado; Brandon Miser of Holliday; Macy Park of Iowa Park; and Nolan Miser of Iowa Park; three great-grandbabies, Eli, Alexis and Ethan, is on the way; nineteen nieces and nephews and a host of cousins; and one grand-dog, Jericho.
The family will receive friends from 7:00 until 8:00 p.m. , Thursday, September 9, 2010 , at Owens & Brumley Funeral Home of Wichita Falls.
For those desiring, the family suggests that memorial contributions be made to Hospice of Wichita Falls, Post Office Box 4804 , Wichita Falls , Texas , 76308 .
Condolences may be sent to the family at Owens & Brumley | Funeral Home & Cremation Center.

Last edited:
Upvote 0