• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prayers of protection

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ChildofGod222, Jan 5, 2021.

1. ChildofGod222

ChildofGod222 Member Supporter

+431
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Hello,
    I am being attacked heavy by demons both mental and physical. The attacks are taking its toll on me, really stressed out, almost cried the other day. If you could say a prayer for me really appreciate it. Thanks <3

Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member

+5,140
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Praying... and let your mind dwell on this material....
    Starting with this chapter --
    steps1

And also

Psalms 35

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Francis Supporter

+10,709
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Psalm 91:1-16 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...

Amen;

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+6,768
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Keep your eyes peeled on Jesus not on the attackers!

:prayer:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,462
    Christian
    Married
    "I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust" Psalm 91:2

6. Richard T

Richard T Well-Known Member

+801
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I pray you are not only protected from such attacks but that you also let Jesus in you be an aggressor against such spirits. That you would learn who you are in Christ, to not only help yourself but others who are under attack. I pray you have peace, that your burdens are lifted and that the joy of the Lord is your strength. In Jesus name
    Also here is a web page with a couple of short prayers for deliverance and breaking of curses. https://www.theoasiscommunitychurch.com/deliverance

7. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,033
    Messianic
    Private
    I will pray for your protection. The Bible says that the Word is a sword. In the desert the Messiah simply said Scriptures to get rid of the devil.

Singing praises is also seen to be a form of spiritual warfare in the Bible. David sang praise songs so that king Saul got relief from evil spirits.
    Paul and Silas were miraculously released from prison while singing praise songs.

There are many scripture only songs on YouTube. integrity Music.
    Sons of Korah and Jump Start 3
    Are good channels for them.

There are also videos with scripture promises that you can speak along with.

Helps to get anything out of your life that could possibly be showing disobedience to the Father. With prayer he leads us to know what those are and gives us strength to expel them.

8. splish- splash

splish- splash And with that said, be drenched! Supporter

+1,002
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I am praying for you now. But please don't forget to cling onto God's word. :prayer:

9. BobRyan

BobRyan Junior Member

+5,140
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    Is 59:19 "when the enemy comes in like a flood - the Spirit of the LORD will raise up a battle standard against him"... praying for you.

And can be heard in song like this:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021