• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Unfinished200, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Unfinished200

Unfinished200 New Member Supporter

+36
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am currently trying to find my way in my faith. This week I feel like I have been tested until I am about to break. Tonight I was faced with a very tough situation and hit my knees begging God to help. Please help me by praying for strength and wisdom during these times.

I will say that the situation tonight has lead me to seek out Christian forums in order to connect with other Christians. My friendships tend to not be the strongest in Faith and I have recently had a yearning to connect with other believers.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Martin Luther Supporter

+10,043
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings :pray:

3. The Scientist of the Eternal Pinecone

The Scientist of the Eternal Pinecone New Member

+147
    Christian
    Single
    I pray that God strengthens you and helps you to get through the uncomfortable as fast as possible. May He lead you into an oasis and gives you the wisdom to find a stable and blessed place in your relationship with Him and grants you the mercy to meet new Godly friends. Keep your eyes open to opportunities that are presented into your life. May His peace and love keep you safe.

Be encouraged sister! Keep your needs in prayers! If you feel led to, maybe start a little prayer journal for yourself so you can look back and see Him faithfully answering you. Pour your heart out to Him. Ask for times of peace and refreshment.

Have a blessed and miraculous time with Him and in your life!

4. Franki(ncense)

Franki(ncense) You will never walk alone. In Him we are fruitful. Supporter

+881
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Hello :wave: and welcome to CF. Father, on behalf of our sister, we thank you for your word is forever settled in heaven. In the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen

5. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+1,407
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hang in there. You're not alone.

6. Paul4JC

Paul4JC Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths

+849
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray for Unfinished200, that you'd strengthen her faith, and that she would find strength in you. Give her some good fellowship here at CF or wherever else she may find it. In Jesus name, Amen.

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." [Psa 91:2 NIV]

26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." 28 "Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." 29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" 32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God." [Mat 14:26-33 NIV]

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,210
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, may You answer her prayers and bring Christian friends across her path, so her faith may be strengthened, In Jesus Name, Amen

8. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+26,709
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Dear Father bless and protect as she seeks more of you in her life.
    In Jesus name :praying: