Kansas
✟9,740.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am currently trying to find my way in my faith. This week I feel like I have been tested until I am about to break. Tonight I was faced with a very tough situation and hit my knees begging God to help. Please help me by praying for strength and wisdom during these times.

I will say that the situation tonight has lead me to seek out Christian forums in order to connect with other Christians. My friendships tend to not be the strongest in Faith and I have recently had a yearning to connect with other believers.

Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God strengthens you and helps you to get through the uncomfortable as fast as possible. May He lead you into an oasis and gives you the wisdom to find a stable and blessed place in your relationship with Him and grants you the mercy to meet new Godly friends. Keep your eyes open to opportunities that are presented into your life. May His peace and love keep you safe.

Be encouraged sister! Keep your needs in prayers! If you feel led to, maybe start a little prayer journal for yourself so you can look back and see Him faithfully answering you. Pour your heart out to Him. Ask for times of peace and refreshment.

Have a blessed and miraculous time with Him and in your life!

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am currently trying to find my way in my faith. This week I feel like I have been tested until I am about to break. Tonight I was faced with a very tough situation and hit my knees begging God to help. Please help me by praying for strength and wisdom during these times.

I will say that the situation tonight has lead me to seek out Christian forums in order to connect with other Christians. My friendships tend to not be the strongest in Faith and I have recently had a yearning to connect with other believers.

Hang in there. You're not alone.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,920.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for Unfinished200, that you'd strengthen her faith, and that she would find strength in you. Give her some good fellowship here at CF or wherever else she may find it. In Jesus name, Amen.

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." [Psa 91:2 NIV]

26 When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear. 27 But Jesus immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." 28 "Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water." 29 "Come," he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord, save me!" 31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?" 32 And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God." [Mat 14:26-33 NIV]

Upvote 0