May 17, 2011
London
✟7,702.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Christian Forum

I have been on this forum before when I asked for prayers for my undergraduate degree in 2011. I struggled to complete my dissertation. I got it in just in time and got a good mark for it and got scholarship for an MA :clap: Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I did post to say thanks.:oldthumbsup:

Now I’m trying to finish the MA dissertation. I have to hand it in by the 31st Oct, 11 days away.

I'm struggling to complete it. I feel overwhelmed and tired and I can’t find my voice with in my writing. It feels I don’t know what I'm doing. :scratch:

I sufferer from dyslexia and I have struggled with lack of support in my life when growing up and have mental health issues because of it all. I’m here once again asking for your prayers to make the one last final push.
Please pray for me that I get the dissertation in on time.:prayer:
Many Thanks :wave: John

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Bless yer heart, praying that God grants you extraordinary favor in all that you endeavor and that He removes all obstacles and un-folds a smooth path before you chock full of blessings. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums