Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all, I am asking for prayer for a friend Kathy who had surgery for bowel cancer 9 days ago.

It went well but this morning she had a ct scan which showed a hernia that may have perforated the bowel.

Her family is not close by and have been told to come up. She has just been taken for surgery.

Last September she overnight lost her sight 5% vision left, clinically blind and, she has had two toes removed due to diabetes and had an extensive back surgery three years ago.

Most importantly please pray for her salvation.
Thank you brothers and sisters.

I will, God willing, be able to find out how surgery went in about 4 hours and let you know how it has gone.(we are in Australia)

God bless you all:prayer:

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟483,992.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm praying now for Kathy's salvation and the strength to endure the hardships that have taken over her life. May she come to know the Lord and find strength in Him.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm praying now for Kathy's salvation and the strength to endure the hardships that have taken over her life. May she come to know the Lord and find strength in Him.

Thank you so much for that wonderful prayer, more than I can express.

Also to other dear ones who have so kindly prayed for Kathy.:groupray:

I just rang the hospital and she has just been taken back to the ward. I don't know anything else but am able to ring her tomorrow.

Thank you and praise God that she has survived the surgery.:heart:

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,819.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes we pray for Kathy as she recovers from this surgery. For full healing. Be with her family also draw them closer to you, and use these and other circumstances to draw her to salvation in Jesus and bring some helpful people in her life. Have mercy on her, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I join in prayer for Kathy
Dear Father bless her with healing and grant her salvation.
Grant her the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for bringing Kathy safely through the surgeries and all the obstacles she has had to overcome. I pray that You will bring her continual healing and renewed strength in the days to come. I also ask that there will not be any further complications as she recovers, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much everyone for your prayers.
To God be the glory, Kathy is recovering from the surgery and I spoke very briefly to her late this afternoon before she had a blood transfusion.
When I am able to speak more to her I pray God will guide me as it is Jesus she needs, but with Covid19 restrictions I cannot see her (she is about an hour away by car) and I haven't been too well so I wouldn't be visiting her yet, even if allowed.

All communication is by phone.

It is the Holy Spirit who will draw her to our Lord so will continue in prayer.

The thought of others who have prayed for Kathy is so heartening and a really lovely feeling to me that we really are brothers and sisters no matter how far away we are from one another.
May the Lord bless you all and keep you safe in the palm of His hand:heart:

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have just spoken to Kathy (mobile phones are so good in this situation). She is in intensive care now because they are putting her on dialysis, the nurse was in the background and said it was a one off but she can't go into details other than with Kathy's brother who is her next of kin.
That's pretty much all I know, she said " I like your prayers" and I prayed with her again.
She sounded so child-like and weak.
Just thank you anyone reading this.

Upvote 0

marsdream

May 13, 2020
Los Angeles
✟9,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Right now we just pray for Kathy, we pray Lord that you would heal her body completely from this cancer and we claim that by your stripes Jesus she is healed. We pray for salvation for Kathy. You said that you don't want any to perish but that all would come to repentance, so we pray that Kathy would have that chance to come to you Jesus in repentance. Thank you Lord for your grace. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I am sorry I have not been on the forum lately. Kathy has been through a lot over the last few days and has completed another lot of dialysis.
I have been praying with her daily on the phone and she has been saying how much she loves the prayers. I always say it is not me but God who is helping.
I can't thank God and all of you enough for your faithfulness.
One night she said " I have been thinking and I would like you to speak at my service if something happens to me", that's how bad she has been.
Happily I can tell you tonight (its 8.20 pm here on Sunday night) that she sounds so much stronger and pardon this, but has for the first time used her bowels. She is still in ICU but God willing, this will be the start of her proper recovery and in time will be allowed to have something to eat soon.

I know this is a long post, but I wanted to fill you in. Kathys salvation of course, is what is most needed above all and I am asking God to help me by giving me the words to speak to her at the right time ( his time of course) and that He will continue to draw Kathy unto Him, preparing her heart.
I am looking forward to eventually being able to see her.
I am not well at the moment and there are no visits allowed anyway due to Covid19, so it will be a while yet.
I will let you know how things are going dear ones, thank you so much for your love, support and prayers.
To God be the glory!:amen:

• Friendly
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,766.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. Understand about other things going on. Thankful that she is improving .Think you being faithful about contacting her is/will be touching her heart.

Asking Yahweh to remove the blinders from her mind and let her see the wonderful news of Christ.
. "...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God."
II Cor 4:4

• Friendly
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have some really good news with Kathy's recovery. She was given more dialysis last night and today some of the tubes were taken out. She managed some ice cream and today has been up for a walk.
I have just spoken very quickly to her and she is just being taken out of ICU now and taken onto a ward.
Praise Almighty God:clap: and your faithful prayers.
I long to share the real Good News that she has come unto Our Lord and will continue to pray for this as you all have done.:heart:

Thank you and God bless you all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums