Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My nephew is in his late teens, and he is a bit delayed in his social/emotional development and has gaps in his ability to communicate. He is normally nice to most people, but he treats his parents with no respect, and often times rages against them. The parents - particularly my sister - have requested help from therapists and counselors at school, but the situation has worsened in the past few months.

Please pray for God's wisdom, grace, strength and love to reign in the hearts of this family. Thank you!

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I pray that your nephew will obey his parents, in the name of Jesus Amen.

Has he been taken to the sunday school ?
the parents need to spend more time together for communication, such as in a picnic where they can communicate each others in a relax way.

You and other relatives must frequently meet him and introduce him to social life better.

Reactions: John Goodness
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I ask that you pour out your blessings on this family. Guide all of their footsteps in what is best , open doors for a solution. Give them patience and peace, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My nephew is in his late teens, and he is a bit delayed in his social/emotional development and has gaps in his ability to communicate. He is normally nice to most people, but he treats his parents with no respect, and often times rages against them. The parents - particularly my sister - have requested help from therapists and counselors at school, but the situation has worsened in the past few months.

Please pray for God's wisdom, grace, strength and love to reign in the hearts of this family. Thank you!

:heart: Praying for your nephew and his parents, and you too, John. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for these parents that You will grant them spiritual insight on this problem and how to correct it. I pray for the salvation of the nephew, if not already saved. I then pray for proper, spiritual, "child" rearing/discipleship, whether self taught or taught by someone else, that will get him into a proper balance of a proper intake of Your Word, spending time with You in proper prayer, spiritual fellowshipping with other Christians, worship, and an outlet of service for the things he has been learning and for the profit of others (1 Corinthians 12:7). May these people not just be satisfied with politeness and respect (an unbeliever can show these) but with spiritual birth and growth that glorify You. Amen.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, friend. It’s obvious you care a great deal for your nephew. I’m joining you in praying for God to watch over him in a very special way. I’ll also pray for your sister and her husband, that the Lord may strengthen them and bless them with wisdom as they reach out to their son. Grace and peace to you.

Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Dear Father In Heaven,
I pray for John's nephew that You would bring out the best in him. That he will overcome the challenges ahead, equip him to be able to function to his full potential. May You cleanse his mind and emotions from any developmental delays, heal his brain, his spirit, his soul that he may be free to be the best version of himself to himself and to others, and to those who love him. Keep him away from the evil one, protect him always and may doors of opportunity for growth and success follow him always. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I can understand your concern for your nephew and his parents, John. Know that I’ll be praying for him, asking the Lord to draw him close to Himself and surround him with His loving comforting presence in the coming days. I’ll also pray for you sister and her husband, that God will grant them wisdom as to how they should deal with the circumstances concerning their son. Blessings!

• Prayers
Upvote 0