Andben

Nov 26, 2016
North Carolina
✟32,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Turns out I have got the flu (tested and confirmed), ive not been sick like this in over a decade. Its horrible and initially it almost caused a panic attack. My lungs hurt so badly, im taking the tamiflu and antibiotics proscribed while staying hydrated.

Please, pray for me during this time. The constant reports of dying from this have not helped with my anxiety. Im scared I have pneumonia, even though I am on an antibiotic.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father help this one heal quickly. And LORD please stop the government NWO group that is poisoning us with "chem trails" ... who want to reduce the population and replace us with robots... but LORD give us strength for we know you return for us soon...NEVERTHELESS Father, heal those sick with this "flu" and help the rest of us avoid it. In JESUS' name we beg of YOU. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, though thousands may be falling around us, we can be assured that You are still our Protector, and that even if we fear death, You are still the Shepherd of the 23rd Psalm, and go with Your children in whatever they go through. You provide. You Protect; and You deliver.
What do we have to be afraid of? Psalms 27:1-2; Psalms 27:14. Be with Andben, reassure them and comfort them. Deliver them from their fears and from their ailments. Psalms 34:4 and Psalms 34:6. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Saricharity
Upvote 0