• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Prayers needed for Flu.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Andben, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Andben

Andben New Member

+70
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Turns out I have got the flu (tested and confirmed), ive not been sick like this in over a decade. Its horrible and initially it almost caused a panic attack. My lungs hurt so badly, im taking the tamiflu and antibiotics proscribed while staying hydrated.

Please, pray for me during this time. The constant reports of dying from this have not helped with my anxiety. Im scared I have pneumonia, even though I am on an antibiotic.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Saricharity

Saricharity Follower of Christ

+1,015
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Prayers for you.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2018
  3. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter

+4,405
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Father help this one heal quickly. And LORD please stop the government NWO group that is poisoning us with "chem trails" ... who want to reduce the population and replace us with robots... but LORD give us strength for we know you return for us soon...NEVERTHELESS Father, heal those sick with this "flu" and help the rest of us avoid it. In JESUS' name we beg of YOU. :prayer:

4. Andben

Andben New Member

+70
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank you!

5. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,418
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, though thousands may be falling around us, we can be assured that You are still our Protector, and that even if we fear death, You are still the Shepherd of the 23rd Psalm, and go with Your children in whatever they go through. You provide. You Protect; and You deliver.
    What do we have to be afraid of? Psalms 27:1-2; Psalms 27:14. Be with Andben, reassure them and comfort them. Deliver them from their fears and from their ailments. Psalms 34:4 and Psalms 34:6. Amen.

6. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+2,740
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying for your healing and speedy recovery.