Prayers needed for a dying friend

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
My mother's workmate who she knew for years is given less than 2 weeks to live. She has pelvic cancer and is suffering alot. I'm not sure if she is saved.

I'm heading there to meet with her (without anyone's knowledge) and hopefully witness to her there. Please pray that she will have an open heart and pray for a miraculous recovery to prove it a witness to the doctors around there.

HOLYROLLER71

May 30, 2006
Columbus Grove,OH
✟16,249.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Others
Lord I ask that you have your hand over this brother,let this woman that hes going to pray with be open and recieve you in her life,I ask that you heal this woman from her cancer,touch her and remove all sickness from her,touch her family and friends,I thank you Lord and ask this in the name of Jesus,amen.

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
God go before you and make a way for this woman to receive the Word of the Lord. May the Holy Spirit fill you with wisdom and with the words to share for her to recover. God break down the walls of denial in Jesus' Name. May a Holy boldness come upon him; let there be deliverance from death and dying. Let there be life and liberty and wholeness in Jesus' Name, AMEN!

Upvote 0

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Abba Father I stand in agreement with Sharky in prayer for his mothers friend to open her heart to accept you and receive your son Jesus into her heart. Grant her and her doctors to be witnesses to your miraculous healing. All things are possible for you O Lord, I pray for a total recovery of body and a renewed faith, trust and belief in you Father. In Jesus name I pray giving praise and thanks for Spiritual, physical and mental healing. Amen

God Bless!!! :bow: :prayer: :bow:

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sharky said:
My mother's workmate who she knew for years is given less than 2 weeks to live. She has pelvic cancer and is suffering alot. I'm not sure if she is saved.

I'm heading there to meet with her (without anyone's knowledge) and hopefully witness to her there. Please pray that she will have an open heart and pray for a miraculous recovery to prove it a witness to the doctors around there.
Lord I pray sharky will be used by you to show this person your love. May she be healed and may she turn her heat to you. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sharky said:

Oh Yes I Stand In Agreement With This Person. Jesus I Come To The Father In Your Name. I Pray For Miraculous Intervention. I Pray The Doctors Are Shown Gods Mighty Works . I Pray For The Angels To Do Gods Will Quickly Father So That This Person Will Be Done With Pain. In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior I Pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dimitree

May 23, 2006
Blagoevgrad
✟8,402.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sharky said:

Did she accept Him Sharky ?
Did she ?

Upvote 0