Visit site
✟11,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi my sisters and brothers in Christ can u keep this in your prayers that the government shut down ends soon.It is starving people’s and cutting food stamps and also people laid off.The federal.Things is a mess ever since this happened.I feel sad for the world and people’s that this is happening.Thank u and God bless you all!

stargrl232

The Caring Angel
Aug 20, 2018
God
Visit site
✟11,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi my sisters and brothers in Christ can u keep this in your prayers that the government shut down ends soon.It is starving people’s and cutting food stamps and also people laid off.The federal.Things is a mess ever since this happened.I feel sad for the world and people’s that this is happening.Thank u and God bless you all!

I agree that people going to America illegally is not good.But wish there was another way to prevent illegal immagrants from coming illegally and that no one can starve and be laid off.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

stargrl232

The Caring Angel
Aug 20, 2018
God
Visit site
✟11,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Food stamps have not been cut. Not sure where you got that info but its not correct.

Yes I know food stamps are not cut.But when there was government shut down they were cut.They said government shut down will open for 3 weeks.So after that when it shuts down again food stamps will not be available for the people’s that receives that.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes I know food stamps are not cut.But when there was government shut down they were cut.They said government shut down will open for 3 weeks.So after that when it shuts down again food stamps will not be available for the people’s that receives that.
Don't worry, they wont cut food stamps.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums