Jan 12, 2007
✟136,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
We all know about the problems going on in Ukraine between schismatic entities, the Ukrainian government, the Ecumenical Patriarchate, the Moscow Patriarchate, the suffering people of Ukraine, etc. We know that if things continue to go further south that this will negatively effect the Orthodox Church not just in Ukraine, but around the whole world.

With that said, I think that we in this small corner of the chaotic internet should to pray for a peaceful resolution to all of this. We come from a variety of backgrounds, countries, languages, cultures, and, are able to get along peacefully because of our unity in the Orthodox Church and our unity in Christ. We should pray for the unity of the Orthodox Church and of the Orthodox faithful. And for the patriarchs involved in this mess, that they may hear the Holy Spirit calling them to unity and peace. And for the people of Ukraine caught in the middle. Amen.

NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION (open up another thread for that). Political discussion in this thread will result in my requesting it's closure. Only prayers.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
We all know about the problems going on in Ukraine between schismatic entities, the Ukrainian government, the Ecumenical Patriarchate, the Moscow Patriarchate, the suffering people of Ukraine, etc. We know that if things continue to go further south that this will negatively effect the Orthodox Church not just in Ukraine, but around the whole world.

With that said, I think that we in this small corner of the chaotic internet should to pray for a peaceful resolution to all of this. We come from a variety of backgrounds, countries, languages, cultures, and, are able to get along peacefully because of our unity in the Orthodox Church and our unity in Christ. We should pray for the unity of the Orthodox Church and of the Orthodox faithful. And for the patriarchs involved in this mess, that they may hear the Holy Spirit calling them to unity and peace. And for the people of Ukraine caught in the middle. Amen.

NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION (open up another thread for that). Political discussion in this thread will result in my requesting it's closure. Only prayers.

Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0