Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I find it very interesting that, just after I gave a friend a prayer request for finding a nice young lady, the next e-mail I opened was from my novena newsletter, saying that the next 9 days of prayer would be specially for the prayer requests we've held the longest.

It's been 4.5 years now since my high school break-up that God used to transform my life, and I've still been feeling the realization that there is someone missing from my life. I won't go into details, but this lowest point of my life became the transformation point for God's work in my life. I've still been diligently searching for a good Catholic girl, and this may be the time for it. In any case, I think reviving a little more trust in the prayers we've seemed to have been holding forever is a good thing to do.

What are the things you've been praying for, forever? Let's share & pray together. I think we can make something truly wonderful happen on this thread, and I think God does, too.

And if you're interested in the Novena newsletter I discussed, here's the link: St. Monica Novena - Pray More Novenas - Novena Prayers & Catholic Devotion

• Friendly
Reactions: Pavel Mosko

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Be joyful in hope, patient in afflictions, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Heavenly Father, Unofficial Reverand Alex calls upon You for the right woman to come into his life which he can share his life with? Scripture says Then the LORD God said "It is not good that man should be alone, I will make him a helper suitable for him" Genisis 2:18 Thank You Father, that You will answer the desires of his heart and bring to him his special helpmate, In Jesus Name, Amen

Since you haven't received yet, wait upon the LORD and keep asking and praying. It will happen. I never prayed any special prayers, just straight from the heart prayers and God answered my prayer for a husband.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
'Be joyful in hope, patient in afflictions, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
I never prayed any special prayers, just straight from the heart prayers and God answered my prayer for a husband.
These prayers are my favorite kind. I notice that, as my spiritual maturity grows, this is more & more how I pray. I think words are in way less than half my prayers now, and I think God likes it that way.

Thank you & @LoricaLady for your prayers!

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's been 4.5 years now since my high school break-up that God used to transform my life, and I've still been feeling the realization that there is someone missing from my life. I won't go into details, but this lowest point of my life became the transformation point for God's work in my life. I've still been diligently searching for a good Catholic girl, and this may be the time for it. In any case, I think reviving a little more trust in the prayers we've seemed to have been holding forever is a good thing to do.

I'll put you on the prayer list.

One thing you should consider is Meetup.com Now I'm not sure how things are with Covid etc. but in the past that looked like a great place for Catholic singles etc. For example, I moved away from the Charlotte area of North Carolina, but if you check out the link/ example you can see all the different things going on there.

https://www.meetup.com/charlottecatholicyoungadultministry/

Anyway, it's quite possible something similar might be going on in your area.

What are the things you've been praying for, forever? Let's share & pray together. I think we can make something truly wonderful happen on this thread, and I think God does, too.

I've had issues of under-employment etc.

I wasn't able to finish my graduate schooling in psychology to be a counselor many years ago. For the most part, I never clicked in the tech sector when I lived in Silicon Valley. There were a few exceptions to that where a friend helped me get a plum job. But by and large, I've taken a lot of survival jobs. Some of my friends and relatives nag me on "not using me education etc." but its been hard to do fit in and find my niche in the job market. For the most part I see it as a bit of a "thorn in the flesh" etc.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I'll put you on the prayer list.

One thing you should consider is Meetup.com
I'm in the Chicago area, but as a college student, so I'm looking to the other students before I try online dating. I do appreciate the thought, though.

I've had issues of under-employment etc.

I wasn't able to finish my graduate schooling in psychology to be a counselor many years ago. For the most part, I never clicked in the tech sector when I lived in Silicon Valley. There were a few exceptions to that where a friend helped me get a plum job. But by and large, I've taken a lot of survival jobs. Some of my friends and relatives nag me on "not using me education etc." but its been hard to do fit in and find my niche in the job market. For the most part I see it as a bit of a "thorn in the flesh" etc.
Praying as requested! Maybe we can both be brought into a good situation, yeah?:pray:

• Friendly
Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0