US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like to pray for the people who hurt me in Second Life.
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for the people who hurt me in Second Life. My mind today is on a girl named Emma that used to be my friend in Second Life. She betrayed me and hurt me very badly. I would like to pray that she comes to knowledge of the Lord. I would like to forgive her for hurting me.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for Josiah. Another friend I had in Second Life. I cared about him a lot. He betrayed me as well. I forgive him and would like to pray that one day he comes to the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for the people who hurt me in Second Life. I would like to pray for them today and pray that they heal deep in their souls. I would like to pray that any spiritual trap they are in be destroyed permanently.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for those who hurt me in Second Life. I would like to pray that they heal deep in their souls, deep healing from any evil Lord. Please comfort them and let them know I still love them deeply and am praying for them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for the people who hurt me in Second Life. I would like to pray Father that you touch their hearts and heal them of all evil. Please Lord comfort them and have them repent of their sins so that they can be close to you.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for the people who hurt me in Second Life. I would like to pray that they are healed deep in their heart and freed of evil. Evil Lord is a spiritual sickness and they are just sick. I would like to pray that they are healed of the evil in their hearts and that they are comforted Lord of their wounds.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
I would like to pray for the people who hurt me in Second Life. I would like to pray that they heal of the evil in their hearts and that they are comforted Lord. Please free them of all evil and let them feel your love and kindness Lord. Please show them you love them deeply.

Upvote 0