Prayers for the Catholic Chruch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say a prayer for all the wonderful friends whom I have met of the Catholic faith. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all post a small prayer as the church goes through this rough time. One never knows.. it could be your denomination next. Just because we may not not agree let us stand together as believers in God.

Lord, I ask that you watch over the Pope and
Cardinals as they struggle to make sense of things we do not understand. Guide them in repairing the damage that has been done and that your word will prevail in this matter.
Be with them as they try to make amends with the people who have questions about their faith and council them as only you can do.
Take them safely to each destination and keep your hand upon then as each prepares to do your work.
Give strength to the Catholic Community and it's people as the troubled water seem so great. Only you can heal the hearts of those in trouble. Give wisdom to those who feel the need to criticize as we all fall short of your grace.
And bless each and every person who claim that you are the one true God and giver of life. Who sent His son for us. May we always be humble and uplift our fellow man.
I say this in the name of your Son Jesus Christ and my Savior. Amen

You are all in my thoughts and prayers daily]

HT :pray:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.