printerr

Aug 22, 2005
Tennessee
✟7,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would like to ask for prayers for Spiritual Warfare, as someone I know is summoning demons to attack me. I have put on the armor of God but could use the prayers of others as well to stand in one accord with me against them. These demons are referred to as the Nine Angles.

Thank you.

Reactions: angelwannabe

MichaelDavid

Aug 26, 2005
✟147.00
Faith
Christian
Heavenly Father, honor be to your name. I lift printerr up to you right now Lord. I pray the blood of Jesus over her, your holy protection Lord. Send your mighty angels to fight and protect. Lord take away the evil ones power, bind his spirits and evil demons Lord. Cast them back the depths of hell Lord....in Jesus name we claim this victory, in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

printerr

Aug 22, 2005
Tennessee
✟7,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MichaelDavid said:
Heavenly Father, honor be to your name. I lift printerr up to you right now Lord. I pray the blood of Jesus over her, your holy protection Lord. Send your mighty angels to fight and protect. Lord take away the evil ones power, bind his spirits and evil demons Lord. Cast them back the depths of hell Lord....in Jesus name we claim this victory, in Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Thank you so much.

Terrie

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
MichaelDavid said:

Lifting up your name Lord and sending your precious angles over to defend and protect the evilness of this world. Be in thy wisdom, understanding, and will, as well as purpose. In your name, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.