Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i'm not married or in a relationship so i pray for my future man. I pray that he will stay close to God and that God will be preparing both he and i for each other. I seem to be praying for my future person's relationship with Christ- that it will be active and he will be close to Jesus each day. I sometimes pray that God will soon put us in the path of one another , that we will both be following His leading, and that we will both be attracted to each other and that our relationship will be blessed. I pray that God will be making me ready to be what he needs.

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
At the moment I'm praying a lot for my husband's health. He's having awful sinus problems and has developed asthma recently. He also has to undergo surgery for his sinuses. So that's what my prayers are about right now. I also pray daily that he will come home safely, and that God will grant us a long life together in good health. My husband's faith is stronger and less shakeable than mine so I don't pray for his faith a lot really. He prays for mine. I do pray that we will both go to heaven.

I thank God daily for making my husband and for our meeting. Meeting my husband will always feel like a miracle for me.

:crossrc: :angel:

Upvote 0

myisaac

Feb 7, 2007
Maryland
✟7,705.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I pray for God to soften my boyfriend's heart so that he will accept healing in each part of his life. I pray for him to find new enjoyment without alcohol and drugs. I pray for him to realize his depravity and find rest in God's love. I pray for him to continue on his path toward God. Most of all I pray that God would protect him from my sin.

Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
What are some things which you pray for your spouse, significant other, or future spouse?

I'm so glad you brought this up. I have not done this in quite some time now. I only pray for those who have been laid upon my heart to pray for, that's it.

I think when I used to pray for my future husband, it was more like praying for peace in his spiritual life, that he is patient in waiting (and waiting and waiting) for me, things like that. I never thought to pray for attraction like mina has, maybe that is my problem lol. We have been unattracted to each other all this time because I have not prayed for it! :doh:

Upvote 0

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I suppose I'll answer my own question while I procrastinate on studying.

Frequent prayers for my future husband are for his wisdom, discernment, maturity, patience, obedience, humility, spiritual fervor, and sexual purity. I pray sometimes for his leadership and other qualities and skills that he needs to cultivate particularly as the future head of our family. Occasionally I pray specific Scripture passages for him.

Upvote 0

Weasel7711

I'm in love with a bunnymedic!
Jun 17, 2004
Virginia Beach
Visit site
✟13,220.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Without sharing too much personal information. I pray for myself that I will be a good husband. I pray for pretty much anything my girlfriend needs me to pray for her about. Mostly I pray for her walk with God to be closer every day. Most of my praise time in my prayers is spent thanking God for bringing her into my life. She is such a blessing.

Upvote 0

Bunnymedic

I'm in love with a Weasel
Jan 4, 2006
Virginia
Visit site
✟9,020.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I thank God daily for making my husband and for our meeting. Meeting my husband will always feel like a miracle for me.

:crossrc: :angel:

Awww....I thank God for the same reguarding my SO.
He is such a blessing form the Lord.God has definately given me the desires of my heart <3

I pray for God to give him strength,wisdom,and discernment.That He will protect and watch over him,and grow us closer to each other and to God everyday....and then I thank God a few more times for putting him in my life and pray that He willl help me to show him the love and respect that I desire to in my heart.

BTW,your CF character is covered with a lot of animals...a lot.In case you didnt notice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I pray that my future husband will stay pure and save himself for me. I also pray that he has patience to wait for me b/c if he gets impatient like myself it's very hard to deal with sometimes. I also pray for simple things like I hope he has a good day. Just whatever comes to mind really. :)

Upvote 0

Alenci

To God be the glory
Sep 2, 2002
Lost in thought
Visit site
✟16,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That if she isn't saved yet, for her salvation.

Hmm, good one. Never even occurred to me before. I suppose I always assumed I would be marrying a spiritually mature man who had been firmly established in the faith for many years. How short-sighted of me to think thus, and how proud to guess the mind of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums