HeartCandy416

Nov 21, 2007
Arizona
✟15,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
amazing and selfless servers of our country..

may the holy spirit and the peace of our Lord Jesus be with you, and may God bring you home safely, in good health, and soon.

"I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."
Psalm 4:8

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

foreveramanda

Army wife & CF Angel
May 29, 2007
Tennessee
✟21,217.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I also ask for prayers not just for physical protection but for their morale and spirit. The soldiers overseas see things we could never imagine and they get down because of where they are and what they are going through so please pray that they don't lose hope and that they can keep going during everything. All to often they loose hope and horrible things come of that.

Also I left up my husband Brett he has been deployed for nearly 2 months.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, watch over 'foreveramanda's hubby Brett today. Please comfort and strenthen him. Help him with his morale and spirit and give him physical protection.

Lord, praying for all men and women in Iraq and the military. Please help them return home safe and sound and watch over their loved ones and families back here at home. Lord, hear us. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.