• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prayers for Service Men and Women (2)

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by wvmtnkid, Jul 3, 2007.

1. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 August Awesome

+9,716
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Amen!:amen:

2. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    :crossrc:
    Jesus, please help those who have lost limbs and who have other injuries and help those who are suffering mental issues due to the stresses and problems they have seen and faced.

Jesus, bring hope and resources into their lives and families.
    Help those still in Iraq and give them hope and courage on their day to day difficulties and help them when they are tired, overwhelmed, homesick and weary of life. God, bring strength to those most in need. Amen.
    :crossrc: :cool: :preach: :hug: :thumbsup:

3. Jhulsey

Jhulsey New Member

+6
    Wesleyan
    Single
    US-Republican
    Lord, Please be with all the men and woman in the service and guide them through this time of turmoil. Amen:pray:

4. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 August Awesome

+9,716
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord be with these troops
    Guide and protect them
    Uplift them to you Jesus
    In thy name and will
    Be with their families amen

5. Proph

Proph Regular Member

+88
    Christian
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Lord, bring them back home and don't let them die in vain. I pray that you will send the Angels to protect them, in the name of JESUS. AMEN AMEN AMEN

:groupray: :groupray: :angel: :groupray: :groupray:

6. Gwenyfur

Gwenyfur Legend

+3,117
    Pagan
    In Relationship
    US-Constitution
    I can't tell y'all the tears I shed this morning as I read this thread and these prayers...I know there are many military families and members on this board...thank you for praying for our husbands, wives, sons, daughters, brothers and sisters....and I join you in praying...

Father, thank You for Your protection and healing of those who serve and give their all to their country...if they don't know Your Son, let them find Him, if they do, keep them in Your will, and give them peace of mind as they face the trials ahead of them.

7. RoughEdges

RoughEdges Senior Member

+85
    Methodist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Lord,
    Please protect our soldiers, and bring them home safe. Please help our countries to end this war, and guide our leaders to sensible decisions.
    I ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen.

:prayer:

8. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    Jesus, help our troops and keep them safe and bring them home. Protect their hearts and minds and help their families cope while they are gone. Amen.

9. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 August Awesome

+9,716
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord help our troops and
    The sacrifices that they make
    Be with their families and uplift them
    In thy name!:amen:

10. lyla

lyla New Member

+2
    Non-Denom
    I Pray For Everyone In Allah Name.

11. foreveramanda

foreveramanda Army wife & CF Angel

+515
    Methodist
    Married
    Father please watch over Brett while he is away from me. Father please give us both the strength and the faith that we need to get through this month of training and then the year plus that he will be overseas. Father please use this time to strength our bonds with each other and with you heavenly Father. Father you understand what lays before us though we don't always see it. Give us strength, courage, and faith Father - for through you and because of you we will make it through this and any trail that we may face alone and a unit brought together in your name.

Thank you Father!

12. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    Lord, I stand in agreement with amanda for Brett and help him through all the stresses and changes ahead. Help him through the month of training and the time he will serve our country. Lord, please help this couple and give them courage and strength to face this time apart. Amen.

13. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    Lord, bless Brett and Amanda and watch over their marriage as they have to be apart.

Bless those men and women who are in military service to our country. Help them with their responsibilities today. God hear us. Amen. Keep them safe and bring them home. Watch over their families here at home. Amen.

14. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 August Awesome

+9,716
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord bless these troops
    As they serve our world
    From protection from evil
    As well as the sacrifices they make
    For us uplift them to you
    In thy name and will amen

15. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    Jesus, I pray for Christopher my adopted Army man to pray for today. I ask that You touch him today and bless his life. Amen.

16. foreveramanda

foreveramanda Army wife & CF Angel

+515
    Methodist
    Married
    Father I come to you this morning and ask that you surround all of our men and women overseas and at home with your love. Father protect these brave service men and women for defending this country. Father thank you for giving us people that are willing to step up and stand for this country. In your holy name I pray.

amen

17. gloryseven

gloryseven Contributor

+439
    Catholic
    Married
    Father God, protect those who are serving our country in Iraq. Please help them and their families back home to endure the time apart with Your love and grace to strengthen them. Amen.

18. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 August Awesome

+9,716
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Lord watch over the troops
    Guide and protect them
    Uplift them to you Jesus
    In thy name and will amen

19. JPPT1974