Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So i am not sure if this news has made headlines in other states. But a city in my state, antifa has declared the last two days of October to be "Purge Day" and their motto is that it will not be a peaceful protest and that they will be doing animal sacrifices and rioting and destroying stuff, and it is supposedly antifa inspired. I understand stuff like this arises near halloween but given the way this world has come to with riots and protests in the last few months is can be questionable now. But this is also following an incident that happen about 2 weeks ago where the cops in the town were unhappy with a big group of 200 bikers riding through the city and ran/hit someone off their bike and they went into a coma, and some people say that the rider is dead now. Not sure to be honest, its a twisted story like anything on the media today with two sides to the story. But i would like to ask for prayer for the state i live in as i have family that lives in the town they want to do it in. Hopefully its all talk and no show.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So i am not sure if this news has made headlines in other states. But a city in my state, antifa has declared the last two days of October to be "Purge Day" and their motto is that it will not be a peaceful protest and that they will be doing animal sacrifices and rioting and destroying stuff, and it is supposedly antifa inspired. I understand stuff like this arises near halloween but given the way this world has come to with riots and protests in the last few months is can be questionable now. But this is also following an incident that happen about 2 weeks ago where the cops in the town were unhappy with a big group of 200 bikers riding through the city and ran/hit someone off their bike and they went into a coma, and some people say that the rider is dead now. Not sure to be honest, its a twisted story like anything on the media today with two sides to the story. But i would like to ask for prayer for the state i live in as i have family that lives in the town they want to do it in. Hopefully its all talk and no show.
I am sorry to hear this. From my understanding, antifa is not an organized group. As a matter of fact, anyone who is against Fascism would be in this group. That would be me, as I am against a Facist government. There are many who are against this type of regime. It sounds like a group of thugs rather than true belivers in Democracy. Blessings.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
May any plans of evil be thwarted, and all people and property protected, in Jesus' name.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry to hear this. From my understanding, antifa is not an organized group. As a matter of fact, anyone who is against Fascism would be in this group. That would be me, as I am against a Facist government. There are many who are against this type of regime. It sounds like a group of thugs rather than true belivers in Democracy. Blessings.
Antifa is very much a group, and they are not against fascism, but against liberty. They are incredibly violent and hostile, not only to police and the government, but to innocent civilians. But that's for another topic.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"Hopefully its all talk and no show".

We ask that you be in this Lord and make the statement above be so, in Jesus name. Amen
Praying in agreement!!!!

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord keep peace in Rhode Island, especially the last two days of this month. Yes thwart any evil schemes and especially protect the residents, and Glorytothefather2245 and his family. In Christ name, Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums