Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,
I don't think I am alone here but over the years so many people have stolen money, clothes, MP3 players, computers, time and energy.
I could go into detail about each incident but I will leave that for another day.
Please pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and discernment to guard my property and person from evil doers and that the people responsible for this wickedness will come to repentance and start tbeing givers instead of thieving takers.
Also , please pray for my heart and mind as I am hurt and angry and am sure the enemy would have me believe that my situation is unique and that it only happens to me.
Thanks in advance.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you, that God sends a hedge of protection over you and that he shows who steals from you, that they are hurting you and that they repent of their ways soon. Praying that you have peace of mind and comfort, that God has it handle and you can have the weight of worry off of your shoulders.

I understand what you are going through, I went through it with a family member a few years back, when I was a caretaker for one of my mom's sisters. I had lots of things stolen, along with money and to this day, she made it seem like I was the bad guy and in reality, it was her. I do hope things get better and you can find somewhere you can live in peace, without worry.

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Lord may these people stealing feel great sadness and shame over what they have done and return the items, I pray for them that all that they are blessed in their own ways, because they must be lost and that is so sad. Lord help them, Open their eyes to the need to have salvation and to live Godly lives in Jesus name Amen.
{ PS- If you wanna give them a little diarrhea for stealing, it's ok too}

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, it can hurt to have our things taken from us, leaving us bitter and weary, but then Job 1:21 and 1 Timothy 6:7 come to mind. Father, help us not to be so earthly minded, clinging to the temporary things of this life, all of which we will soon lose any way when we leave this present life. May we be mindful of being proper stewards of the things You allow us to have, and not value them more than what You would have us value them. May we value our relationship with You, our testimony has a Christian, our opportunities to serve You and be a blessing to You and others so much more than the material things we acquire in this life. May we value those things that can not be stolen by anyone, and be on guard against allowing our spiritual joy, peace, etc. being stolen because of our improper focus and trust in things other than You. Amen.

Upvote 0

stargrl232

The Caring Angel
Aug 20, 2018
God
Visit site
✟11,805.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi all,
I don't think I am alone here but over the years so many people have stolen money, clothes, MP3 players, computers, time and energy.
I could go into detail about each incident but I will leave that for another day.
Please pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and discernment to guard my property and person from evil doers and that the people responsible for this wickedness will come to repentance and start tbeing givers instead of thieving takers.
Also , please pray for my heart and mind as I am hurt and angry and am sure the enemy would have me believe that my situation is unique and that it only happens to me.
Thanks in advance.
I feel bad for u.I am sorry to hear this.I will pray for u!
There is power in prayers so hope this makes u feel better!
And take care!
(Comfort hugs)
I care for u.
Even though I do not know u.
God bless!

Upvote 0