Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Leave political opinions (I gots lots personally), for another thread - this one is to pray for the new President.

MOds, can I humbly ask for your help to remove any post other than prayer please.

Father, we thank you for Jesus Christ and the Love You have demonstrated through His sacrifice on our behalf. We recognize in Your Word that where two or three are gathered in Your Name, You are in the midst of them, welcome to this thread. Our first goal is to honor You and to pray as shown in Scripture.

I pray for Mr. and Mrs. Biden as they enter their new roles as leader of this nation. I ask that You would give him wisdom in every decision he faces, that peace would be his guide and that he would hear Your voice clearer than he ever has before in his life. I pray for his family and staff for their safety and that, if they do not know You, they would find you soon. We pray for his health and mindset. We speak a blessing on this administration in the wonderful Name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you Father, thank you.

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟775,611.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOds, can I humbly ask for your help to remove any post other than prayer please.

I'll do better than that :)

This thread has been moved to the Prayer Wall. We will allow prayers for the President, no matter who holds the office.

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Leave political opinions (I gots lots personally), for another thread - this one is to pray for the new President.

Father, we thank you for Jesus Christ and the Love You have demonstrated through His sacrifice on our behalf. We recognize in Your Word that where two or three are gathered in Your Name, You are in the midst of them, welcome to this thread. Our first goal is to honor You and to pray as shown in Scripture.

I pray for Mr. and Mrs. Biden as they enter their new roles as leader of this nation. I ask that You would give him wisdom in every decision he faces, that peace would be his guide and that he would hear Your voice clearer than he ever has before in his life. I pray for his family and staff for their safety and that, if they do not know You, they would find you soon. We pray for his health and mindset. We speak a blessing on this administration in the wonderful Name of Jesus Christ.

Thank you Father, thank you.
Hi, David prayed for his enemies too and here is my prayer not unlike Davids. LORD God you know the hearts and minds of men and judge with a righteous judgement those who oppose you and bring reproach upon your name and who are intent on evil. I pray LORD that you would bring terror and fear of you upon the new president and that he would repent of all evil and pursue a righteous path. LORD I pray you would confound and expose the plans of the nations who rage against you. I pray that your people would rise up and stand for life and the president would repent of his pro abortion stance and I pray that the sanctity of marriage and a rejection of the LGTBQ agenda would come to the presidents heart and he would lead a national repentance and a turning away from evil and fearing your name be an example of holiness and if not LORD that you would deal with him as an enemy for righteousness sake.

Upvote 0