• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Prayers for our baby on the way...

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Hannah Smiff, May 30, 2016.

1. Hannah Smiff

Hannah Smiff New Member

+4
    Eastern Orthodox
    Engaged
    My fiancé and I have been together for over a year and have been engaged for about four months. We are not yet married. However, we have struggled with sexual sin quite a bit. I am now 6 weeks pregnant. We have 2 daughters from previous marriages. We do love each other very much and we are completely devoted to raising this child. However I do live in fear that because what we did was a sin that God may cause a miscarriage or an unhealthy baby. I fear God because our sin. I pray for forgiveness. I thank God for this baby every day. And I pray for the health of this baby. Any prayers are greatly appreciated for our family.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. freezerman2000

freezerman2000 Living and dying in 3/4 time

+1,112
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Prayers are on the way!!!

3. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,477
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, I pray that You will bless the baby and watch over it and bring baby safely into this world. I pray that You will bless the parents and guide them according to Your plan and direction, to make a happy and loving home for their children and for themselves. Bless their lives and their future, In Jesus Name, Amen

4. Linus

Linus Senior Veteran Supporter

+2,348
    Christian
    Married
    Lifting up you and your fiancé as well as your children and child on the way in prayer to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

5. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,990
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request, help for this family, and blessings on all the children in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Our missionary from Mexico said that the Mexicans would like to sing the same old song over and over... Jesus in the family... What a happy home!

6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+29,890
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Joining in prayer for the right outcome for you both, for the right decisions;
    Dear Father, grant them the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding,
    bless the dear little one, a wonderful home with his mom and dad, full of love in Jesus name
    [​IMG]