Hannah Smiff

May 30, 2016
Kansas City, mo
✟15,284.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Engaged
My fiancé and I have been together for over a year and have been engaged for about four months. We are not yet married. However, we have struggled with sexual sin quite a bit. I am now 6 weeks pregnant. We have 2 daughters from previous marriages. We do love each other very much and we are completely devoted to raising this child. However I do live in fear that because what we did was a sin that God may cause a miscarriage or an unhealthy baby. I fear God because our sin. I pray for forgiveness. I thank God for this baby every day. And I pray for the health of this baby. Any prayers are greatly appreciated for our family.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will bless the baby and watch over it and bring baby safely into this world. I pray that You will bless the parents and guide them according to Your plan and direction, to make a happy and loving home for their children and for themselves. Bless their lives and their future, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, help for this family, and blessings on all the children in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Our missionary from Mexico said that the Mexicans would like to sing the same old song over and over... Jesus in the family... What a happy home!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joining in prayer for the right outcome for you both, for the right decisions;
Dear Father, grant them the rich experience of knowing Christ with real certainty and clear understanding,
bless the dear little one, a wonderful home with his mom and dad, full of love in Jesus name
images

Upvote 0