Prayers for my sister in law

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My experience when two or more agree is incredible and prayers I requested here and elsewhere have always bore positive fruit. So today I am asking for some warriors to support and petition the Lord to heal my sister in law Eileen who suffering from Lymphedema has acquired a cellulitis infection that is threatening to cost her her leg. She has a young son and a disabled husband. Please pray for a full recovery and that the Lord would rid her leg of this bacterial situation. Thanks for being there for us all...

Love in Christ

Paul

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
My experience when two or more agree is incredible and prayers I requested here and elsewhere have always bore positive fruit. So today I am asking for some warriors to support and petition the Lord to heal my sister in law Eileen who suffering from Lymphedema has acquired a cellulitis infection that is threatening to cost her her leg. She has a young son and a disabled husband. Please pray for a full recovery and that the Lord would rid her leg of this bacterial situation. Thanks for being there for us all...

Love in Christ

Paul

:heart: Bless yer heart, Paul. Praying for precious Eileen at this most dire and uncertain time, and her precious husband and her precious little son, and you too. Father mooove and intervene as only You can in this most dire and uncertain time of emergency, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0